Chalet High 7 Penthouse is a beautiful well designed chalet that has 4 apartments and can sleep up to 24 guests. The Penthouse apartment is on the second and third floor of the chalet and sleeps 8-9 people in a spacious 235m2 duplex with four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
With a great location in the only ski in ski out area of Zermatt – Winkelmatten which is locally known as the Beverley Hills of Zermatt. You can ski from your chalet down through the meadow to the Klein Matterhorn Express lift and then ski back to the door down the Moosweg piste.
On the second floor is a spacious entrance hall and three of the bedrooms. Two en suite bedrooms have superking or twin beds, one of which can become a triple room and the third bedroom has a double bed with en suite bathrooms. Beautiful freestanding baths and showers are in two of these bedrooms.
Take the stairs up to the top floor and relax in the lounge with a stunning 360 degree fire place. The open plan living area opens up to the dining table which seats 8 comfortably. From both these areas enjoy the view through the full length windows or have a glass of wine on your private balcony.
The kitchen is modern and fully equipped, or enjoy the catered package with Chef and Chalet Host to cater to your needs.
The fourth Master bedroom is located on this floor too with en suite shower room. There is also a private Wellness area with a wonderful large, lit, relaxation bath in the style of a Jacuzzi with a separate Bio Sauna. This area can be accessed privately from the Master bedroom or the communal area.
The chalet also has a lift if your ski legs are feeling a bit tired at the end of the day.
- Hot Tub
- Prof. Chef
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityHigh 7 Penthouse is offered on a luxury catered basis without travel. Weeks run Sunday to Sunday. Services can be bespoke to meet discerning guests specific requirements (charges apply).
Please enquire for Self Catered prices from 14,950chf to 19,600chf.
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the apartment and its facilities.
- Amenities Spa bathroom products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Limousine or helicopter resort transfers
- Lift Passes
- Ski Lessons
- Hand picked guides
- And much more
- Bedroom 1: Twin or Superking bedroom with en-suite shower room with shower & WC, balcony & Mattherhorn views
- Bedroom 2: Twin or Superking bedroom with en-suite bathroom with free standing bath, walk in shower & WC, balcony & Matterhorn views
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with bath in room and en-suite shower room with shower & WC
- Entrance Hall with wardrobe for coats & shoes
- Elevator & Stairs
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with en-suite shower and WC plus private entrance to Wellness area
- Wellness Area with Bio Sauna and large round relaxation Bath with 2 communal and Master bedroom entrances
- Spacious Open Plan living area with lounge, 360 degree fireplace, dining area
- Open plan kitchen
- Private Balcony
- Lift and Stairs
- Accommodation for 8-9 guests
- Dedicated service from your chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed, Breakfast and Afternoon Tea
- Children's supper on 6 nights
- Canapes and aperitifs prior to dinner
- Gourmet dinners by the Chef (6 nights a week)
- Experienced Chef
- Concierge Staff
LocationLocated in Winkelmatten, which is the only ski in ski out area in Zermatt. You can ski back to the chalet down the Moosweg piste or ski down to the Klein Matterhorn express lift through the meadow. It is 4 minutes by electric car to the centre or a 15 minute walk through the beautiful streets.
Zermatt enjoys an envied reputation for being one of the best ski resorts in the world with great restaurants in the village and on the mountain, great bars and a really good high altitude ski area with glacier and able to ski into Cervinia, Italy.
Easy to reach Zermatt from Geneva, Zurich and Milan airports by train or road. Zermatt is a car free village but there are plenty of electric taxis and ski buses available.
- 15 minutes walk to centre
- 4 minutes by electric taxi to centre
- ski in ski out chalet
- ski down to Klein Matterhorn lift
- 2 hrs 45 min Geneva Airport by car
- 1 hr 15 min to Sion Airport by car
- 3 hrs 30 min to Zurich and Milan airports by car
- 3 hrs to Zurich Airport by train
- 3 hrs 30 min to Geneva & Milan airports by train
Distance to Slopes
- 1 metres
Beautiful penthouse apartment with it's own small wellness area and the added bonus of being ski in ski out. Airy, spacious feeling in this apartment and very good standard of furnishings.Chalet Ski Holidays