OverviewChalet High 7 Jewel will not disappoint with a modern design led apartment in the High 7 residence which can sleep up to 24 guests if you have a large group. This is a spacious apartment sleeping 6 people over 140m² with three bedrooms and five bathrooms.
Located in the only ski in ski out area of Zermatt, Winkelmatten, which is locally known as “Beverley Hills”. You can simply jump on your skis straight down to the Klein Matterhorn lift or ski back to the door. Enjoy the wonderful restaurants, bars and shops of Zermatt with an easy 15 minute stroll along the winding streets or 4 minutes by ski bus.
Boasting three king size bedrooms with Jacuzzi baths and five bathrooms. The bathrooms feature double shower, double sinks, steam shower and bidet. The Master bedroom has a private balcony.
The open plan living space has leather sofas, three sided fireplace, plasma screen television, leather and fur furnishings plus a glass balcony spanning the length of the apartment with wonderful views over the Moosweg piste.
Dine in splendour on the solid wood dining table which can open out to seat 12 people, with a spectacular crystal chandelier overhead. This apartment is self catered with a full size fully equipped kitchen with granite worktops, induction hob, steam and normal oven, wine fridge and dishwasher. In the basement are the ski room and laundry facilities.
Although you are self catered, your Concierge team are there to help you throughout your holiday with restaurant recommendations, reservations, ski school, lift passes, child care and non-ski activities.
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityHigh 7 Jewel is offered on a self catered basis without travel. Weeks run Sunday to Sunday. Services can be bespoke to meet discerning guests specific requirements (charges apply).
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the apartment and its facilities.
- Amenities Spa bathroom products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Josephine Troisseau Homes beautiful linen
- Goose feather and down duvets and pillows (anti allergenic available on request)
- Limousine or helicopter resort transfers
- Lift Passes
- Ski Lessons
- Hand picked guides
- And much more
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed with open fire, balcony & Mattherhorn views. Large en-suite with Jacuzzi bath, walk-in shower and sink. Separate sink, WC and dressing area. TV and DVD player.
- Bedroom 2: Double or Twin beds with free-standing Jacuzzi bath and en-suite walk in shower, twin sinks & WC. TV and DVD player.
- Bedroom 3: Double or Twin beds with free-standing Jacuzzi bath and en-suite walk in shower, twin sinks & WC. Second en-suite with WC and bidet. TV and DVD player.
- Open plan living area with 3 sided fireplace, lounge areas, dining table
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 large balconies
- Entrance Hall with wardrobe for coats & shoes
- Elevator & Stairs
- Accommodation for 6 guests
- Concierge Staff
LocationLocated in the "Beverley Hills" of Zermatt, Winkelmatten, which is the only ski in ski out area. Ski down to the Klein Matterhorn express lift through the meadow or ski back to the chalet down the Moosweg piste. It is 4 minutes by electric car to the centre or a 15 minute walk through the beautiful streets.
Zermatt enjoys an envied reputation for being one of the best ski resorts in the world with wonderful restaurants in the village and on the mountain, great bars and a really good high altitude ski area with a glacier and you are able to ski into Cervinia, Italy.
Easy to reach Zermatt from Geneva, Zurich and Milan airports by train or road. Zermatt is a car free village but there are plenty of electric taxis and ski buses available.
- 15 minutes walk to centre
- 4 minutes by electric taxi to centre
- ski in ski out chalet
- ski down to Klein Matterhorn lift
- 2 hrs 45 min Geneva Airport by car
- 1 hr 15 min to Sion Airport by car
- 3 hrs 30 min to Zurich and Milan airports by car
- 3 hrs to Zurich Airport by train
- 3 hrs 30 min to Geneva & Milan airports by train
Distance to Slopes
- 1 metres
Well appointed luxury ski in ski out apartment in Zermatt
Beautiful apartment to stay in with friends that offers wonderful views and ski in ski out location. It is self catered but as Zermatt has some of the best Michelin starred restaurants you won't be short of places to eat. Only small drawback is there are no spa facilities but these are available in Zermatt and you will be busy out skiing and eating!Chalet Ski Holidays