High 7 Apartment sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. With a great ski in ski out location in Winkelmatten, this offers a wonderful stay for a small family or small group of friends. The Residence sleeps 24 with High 7 Penthouse and High 7 Jewel.
This spacious ski apartment has 2 king size bedrooms, one is en-suite with shower, WC and sink and the other has a private bathroom with shower, WC and sink. The separate kitchen is well equipped with induction hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
The spacious lounge and dining area have great views to the Matterhorn with a glass sided balcony spanning the apartment. Large plasma TV and WIFI.
In the basement are the ski room and laundry facilities.
Ski down the Moosweg piste back to the chalet and in the morning down to the Klein Matterhorn lift through the meadow. The centre of Zermatt is a 15 minute walk or 4 minutes by electric taxi.
Although you are self catered, your Concierge team are there to help you throughout your holiday with restaurant recommendations, reservations, ski school, lift passes, child care and non-ski activities.
- WiFi Free
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityHigh 7 Apartment 4 is offered on a self catered basis without travel. Weeks run Sunday to Sunday. Services can be bespoke to meet discerning guests specific requirements (charges apply).
- Accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the apartment and its facilities.
- Amenities Spa bathroom products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Limousine or helicopter resort transfers
- Lift Passes
- Ski Lessons
- Hand picked guides
- And much more
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed with en-suite shower, sink and WC.
- Bedroom 2: Kingsize bed
- Bathroom 2: Shower, sink and WC.
- Open plan living area with sofa, dining table seating 4 and TV
- Fully equipped separate kitchen
- Glass sided balcony
- Elevator & Stairs
- Accommodation for 4 guests
- Concierge Staff
LocationLocated in Winkelmatten, which is the only ski in ski out area in Zermatt. You can ski back to the chalet down the Moosweg piste or ski down to the Klein Matterhorn express lift through the meadow. It is 4 minutes by electric car to the centre or a 15 minute walk through the beautiful streets.
Zermatt enjoys an envied reputation for being one of the best ski resorts in the world with great restaurants in the village and on the mountain, great bars and a really good high altitude ski area with glacier and able to ski into Cervinia, Italy.
Easy to reach Zermatt from Geneva, Zurich and Milan airports by train or road. Zermatt is a car free village but there are plenty of electric taxis and ski buses available.
- 15 minutes walk to centre
- 4 minutes by electric taxi to centre
- ski in ski out chalet
- ski down to Klein Matterhorn lift
- 2 hrs 45 min Geneva Airport by car
- 1 hr 15 min to Sion Airport by car
- 3 hrs 30 min to Zurich and Milan airports by car
- 3 hrs to Zurich Airport by train
- 3 hrs 30 min to Geneva & Milan airports by train
Distance to Slopes
- 1 metres
Ski in ski out apartment sleeping 4
Great small apartment if you have only 4 people in your party. Ski straight up to the chalet door and back out again. Simply furnished with a small well equipped kitchen but makes a good base to enjoy the restaurants and skiing from.Chalet Ski Holidays