Chalet Zermatt Peak is a stunning ski chalet accommodating 10 plus 2 guests in ultimate luxury. Zermatt is one of Europe's premiere luxury ski resorts and Zermatt Peak without question sets the bar for luxury ski holidays. The style and panache is boundless from the moment you enter through its discrete private tunnel entrance to the ski room, the walk-in wine cellar with floor to ceiling glass walls, and the designer waterfall, you just know you've made the right choice.
With awe-inspiring views, Chalet Zermatt Peak has been beautifully crafted and designed by the internationally renowned designer Paul Bowyer. Floor to ceiling windows ensure the views over Zermatt and the surrounding massif are maximised and bring in the warm Zermatt mountain sunshine.
The vast ski chalet living areas are complimented by stunning views through the huge floor to ceiling windows. Walnut flooring, Brazilian stone and Italian marble provide superb luxury styling.
There are great features such as: Digital surround sound television with DVD and music, an ergonomic De Sede sofa that is moveable to your every favourite position for your favourite view or nestled next to the log fire for ultimate warmth and comfort.
The dining room shares the same floor as the main living area enjoying the same stunning views of Zermatt. Sculptured leather and chrome dining chairs and feature display side unit with integrated bar, the handmade Murano crystal chandelier taking centre piece in the dining area, the luxury dining experience at this luxury chalet is one that you will not forget.
This ski chalet has five large en-suite bedrooms with en-suite showers / bathrooms and dressing areas. Each bedroom has seating and dressing areas with television and music and a private balcony or terrace. The private terrace has seating and bio-fire coffee tables. The Gallery bedroom with glass roof is to be seen to be believed and has panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, and stars by night. The en-suites benefit from designer bathrobes and luxury linen, porcelain floors throughout are designed to the highest standards, thermostatically controlled showers, chrome heated towel radiators, heated mirrors, shaving points and in-built hairdryers.
There is lift access to all floors with a granite stone flooring, wood and mirror clad paneling and a spiral wood and stainless steel staircase to the gallery bedroom.
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Complimentary Bar
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Price is for catered chalet on an exclusive basis for up to 10 adults + 3 children without travel.
- Luxury accommodation for up to 13 guests (Maximum 10 adults)
- Full time personal concierge
- Daily housemaid for cleaning, laundry changes and ironing
- Tailor made holiday programme
- 24 hour electro taxi chauffeur
- Daily masseuse for massage
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- Fresh flowers daily
- Wood for fireplace
- Personal safe for valuables
- Luxury bath and ski products by ESPA
- Designer towels, bath robes and slippers by Christian Fiscbacher
- A range of luxury in house skis available for guest use.
- Private limousine or helicopter transfers from Sion, bern Geneva and Zurich airports.
- Clothing and equipment hire (ski, snowboard. Sledges etc)
- Ski and mountain passes
- Specialist and premium alcoholic drinks and wines
- Instructors and guides
- Baby sitting and child care
Total Living area 820 m2
- Gallery Bedroom (en-suite shower room)
- Master bedroom – Open plan en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath. Walk in dressing room
- Spiral staircase to galleried bedroom
- Dining Room
- Open Kitchen
- Master Guest Suite Bedroom – (En-suite shower, his and her sinks, WC). Walk through wardrobe. Access to private terrace and shared decking area with Guest Suite.
- Guest Suite Bedroom – en-suite shower Access to shared decking.
- Studio Bedroom – en-suite shower. Access to private terrace
- Wellness and relaxation
- Extensive Gym
- Steam room
- Sauna (dry Finnish and wet Swedish options)
- Jacuzzi (bespoke internal/external)
- Changing Rooms and showers
- BBQ area and dining
- Wine Store
- Boots and ski storage
- Access hall and wine cabinets
- Award winning gourmet chef with 17 Gault Millau points (more than any other restaurant in Zermatt)
- Personal waiter service for all food and drink
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Breakfast of your choice
- Afternoon tea
- Gourmet dinner (on 6 night)
- Walk in wine cellar
- Non alcoholic drinks
- Fresh fruit each day
- Michelin-star chef
- Chalet manager
- Chalet hosts
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres