Ski in ski out Chalet White Pearl is one of Zermatt’s leading luxury chalets. This wonderful property was completed in 2012 and is situated in Winkelmatten – locally known as the Beverley Hills of Zermatt and the only ski in ski out area.
This is a very unique chalet as it is the only free standing chalet in Zermatt to have its own swimming pool plus it has a wonderful relaxing spa area with a Sauna, Hammam, massage room and an outdoor Jacuzzi. If you prefer a different type of relaxation after skiing then next door to the Wellness Area is a games area which has its own ping pong and pool table plus your state of the art cinema room.
Above this on the ground floor is an open plan living area with a comfortable lounge and a dining area with a solid oak dining table which seats up to 14 people. From both these areas you can enjoy wonderful views of the Matterhorn. The Chef & staff have a separate closed kitchen where they will create some memorable cuisine.
The two upper floors of the chalet are occupied by the guest rooms. On the first floor are two spacious double en-suite bedrooms with private balconies and views across to the Matterhorn. The third bedroom you have the option of a king size bedroom or a quad room for the younger generation with 2 extra full size couchette single beds, there is a private bathroom adjacent to this bedroom.
The top floor has two stunning Suites with a very spacious bedroom with double bed and free standing bath. The en-suite shower room has a shower and WC. The master suite – La Pellegrina Suite has a separate lounge/ dressing room with fireplace and the second suite - The Abernathy Room has an open plan dressing room and lounge. Both have balconies with fantastic Matterhorn views.
You have your own ski room with heated boot warmers.
Fantastic location in Winkelmatten, just 4 minutes by electro car to the centre or a 15 minute stroll along the beautiful streets of Zermatt. Winkelmatten has its own amazing restaurants and bars plus children’s playground and shops. Ski in to the chalet down the Moosweg piste and simply ski from the chalet across the meadow into the Klein Matterhorn Express.
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Games Room
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityChalet White Pearl is offered on a luxury catered basis without travel. Weeks run Sunday to Sunday. Services can be bespoke to meet discerning guests specific requirements (charges apply).
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the apartment and its facilities.
- Cowshed Spa amenities
- Duck down duvets & luxury linen
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Limousine or helicopter resort transfers
- Lift Passes
- Ski Lessons
- Hand picked guides
- And much more
- Wellness area with 10m swimming pool with counter-current water jet and 4 massage jets
- Rainfall shower
- Relaxation area
- Hammam / steam room
- Finnish Sauna
- Separate WC
- Stair access to outdoor terrace and 3m2 power jet plunge pool
- Massage room
- Cinema room with LCD TV, DVD
- Pool table and bar area
- Private studio for staff
- Ski store with heated boots racks
- Separate kitchen
- Dining room with open fireplace
- Reading area opening onto terrace
- Lounge with TV with large LCD screen, DVD, UK channels and WIFI
- Office area
- THE ABERNATHY ROOM: Twin or superking size bed with free standing bath tub, and en-suite bathroom with rain shower, twin sinks, bidet and WC. Balcony with direct view of the Mattherhorn.
- LA HUERFANE (THE ORPHAN): Quad bedroom or superking bed. Private bathroom with shower and WC. Balcony with views across the forest to the Matterhorn.
- THE ARCO ROOM: Twin or king size bedwith free standing bath and en-suite with rain shower and WC. Balcony with views across the forest to the Matterhorn.
- LA PEREGRINA (THE PILGRIM) SUITE: King size bed with free standing bath and en-suite with rain shower and WC. Lounge area with fireplace, integrated music system, TV and DVD. Balcony with views across the forest to the Matterhorn.
- LA PELLEGRINA (THE INCOMPARABLE) SUITE: King size bed with free standing bath and en-suite with rain shower and WC. Separate lounge/ dressing room with fireplace, integrated music system, TV and DVD. Balcony with views across the forest to the Matterhorn.
- Accommodation for 10-12 guests
- Dedicated service from your chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed, Breakfast and Afternoon Tea
- Children's supper on 6 nights
- Canapes and aperitifs prior to dinner
- Gourmet dinners by the Chef (6 nights a week)
- Experienced Chef
- House Manager
- Assistant Manager
LocationLocated in Winkelmatten, which is the only ski in ski out area in Zermatt. You can ski back to the chalet down the Moosweg piste or ski down to the Klein Matterhorn express lift through the meadow. It is 4 minutes by electric car to the centre or a 15 minute walk through the beautiful streets.
Zermatt enjoys an envied reputation for being one of the best ski resorts in the world with great restaurants in the village and on the mountain, great bars and a really good high altitude ski area with glacier and able to ski into Cervinia, Italy.
Easy to reach Zermatt from Geneva, Zurich and Milan airports by train or road. Zermatt is a car free village but there are plenty of electric taxis and ski buses available.
- 15 minutes walk to centre
- 4 minutes by electric taxi to centre
- Ski in ski out chalet
- Ski down to Klein Matterhorn lift
- 2 hrs 45 min Geneva Airport by car
- 1 hr 15 min to Sion Airport by car
- 3 hrs 30 min to Zurich and Milan airports by car
- 3 hrs to Zurich Airport by train
- 3 hrs 30 min to Geneva & Milan airports by train
Distance to Slopes
- 1 metres
Luxurious ski in ski out chalet with swimming pool
If you're looking for a chalet with nearly everything you could want; then this is it. Ski in ski out in the wonderful resort of Zermatt with guaranteed glacier skiing, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and more. Add in great staff and you'll have a week to remember.Chalet Ski Holidays