Chalet Lys is a very spacious 240m² apartment on the second floor, sleeping 10 guests. With a great location just 2 minutes from the centre of Zermatt.
Contemporary and classic Alpine design has been combined in this modern apartment with oak, natural stone and contemporary features. The open plan style living is a lovely space to relax with friends or family. The lounge has an open fire, TV, DVD with surround sound, leading through to the dining area with a beautiful oak table seating 10. Whilst you enjoy your gourmet dinner, you can watch your professional Chef in the modern Pollinger kitchen. You can enjoy the stunning panoramic views of the Matterhorn from the living areas and balconies.
The five double bedrooms and four separate bathrooms (two have baths and two showers), have underfloor heating and TV’s in the bedrooms.
On the ground floor there is a shared small fitness rooms and massage area where you can experience a Swedish massage, Indian head massage as well as beauty treatments from the in-house therapist. You can access the outdoor hot tub through the fitness room, which can be booked for your private use.
You are situated just 2 minutes walk from the lovely centre of Zermatt with great access to the bars, restaurants and shops. The Klein Matterhorn lift is 2 minutes by ski bus or 5-7 minutes walk.
There are more apartments in this Residence sleeping 4, 6 and 8 guests. Chalet Aria is the Penthouse apartment sleeping 8 guests. Please enquire if you have a larger number of guests as the other apartments are also available.
The great Concierge team can create an unforgettable stay with recommendations, restaurant bookings, ski lessons, ski passes and hire, child care and non-ski activities.
- Hot Tub
- Prof. Chef
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
Prices & AvailabilityChalet Lys is offered on a luxury catered basis without travel. Weeks run Sunday to Sunday. Services can be bespoke to meet discerning guests specific requirements (charges apply).
Please enquire for Self Catered prices (8,900chf to 19,600chf).
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the apartment and its facilities.
- Temple Spa bathroom products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in every room
- Limousine or helicopter resort transfers
- Lift Passes
- Ski Lessons
- Hand picked guides
- And much more
- Fitness Room
- Massage Room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Shower room with WC
- Spacious Open Plan living area with oak floor and log fire
- Open plan Pollinger kitchen with granite worktops
- Bedroom 1: Twin or Superking bedroom with separate private bathroom with shower and WC
- Bedroom 2: Twin or Superking bedroom with separate private bathroom with bath and WC
- Bedroom 3: Twin or Superking bedroom with shared private bathroom with shower and WC
- Bedroom 4: Twin or Superking bedroom with shared private bathroom with shower and WC
- Bedroom 5: Twin or Superking bedroom with separate private bathroom with bath and WC with access to balcony
- Private Balcony
- Accommodation for 10 guests
- Dedicated service from your chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed, Breakfast and Afternoon Tea
- Children's supper on 6 nights
- Canapes and aperitifs prior to dinner
- Gourmet dinners by the Chef (6 nights a week)
- Experienced Chef
- Concierge Staff
LocationThis situated in a great location just 2 minutes walk into the centre of Zermatt with lovely bars, restaurants and shops. Easy to connect around Zermatt on the ski bus or there are plenty of electro taxis to get you from A to B in the car free village of Zermatt.
Ski back to within 200m of the property. Excellent ski area where you can even ski into Cervinia, Italy. Plenty of renowned mountain restaurants which non-skiers can access too.
Direct trains to Zermatt from Geneva, Zurich and Milan airports.
- 2 minutes stroll to centre
- 200m ski back to within chalet
- 2 minutes ski bus to Klein Matterhorn lift
- 5-7 minutes walk to Klein Matterhorn lift
- 2 hrs 45 min Geneva Airport by car
- 1 hr 15 min to Sion Airport by car
- 3 hrs 30 min to Zurich and Milan airports by car
- 3 hrs to Zurich Airport by train
- 3 hrs 30 min to Geneva & Milan airports by train
Distance to Slopes
- 200 metres
Central Zermatt apartment 200m from piste
Well located apartment 2 minutes from centre and 200m from piste. Good shared Jacuzzi, gym and treatment rooms. The only downside is that the bathrooms are separate and 2 bedrooms share a bathroom but if you have family or children with you this could work out very well.Chalet Ski Holidays