This chic and sumptuous Chalet is built to the highest standard, featuring floor to ceiling windows on all three levels, and a dramatic vaulted interior. South facing balconies capture the breathtaking scenic views of the Matterhorn and surrounding mountains. Built on a south-facing hillside in the exclusive Petite Village area, two minutes by taxi from the Sunnegga Express lift and three minutes from the village centre, Chalet Grace already has a reputation as one of the most luxurious and spectacular chalets in Zermatt.
The raised dining room seats 14 people. The stylish and comfortable open-plan lounge features a French stone open fire-place and adjoining bar area, opening up to a large outside living space with loungers, tables and chairs. The uninterrupted views of Zermatt town below and the Matterhorn at the end of the valley are spectacular from the picture windows. Zermatt itself offers both superb year round skiing and an array of adventurous and inspiring activities to please all.
This small, charming and picturesque alpine village boasts Europe’s finest ski area. It shares 313 km of world-class piste with its neighbouring Italian village, Cervinia, and is famous for its large number of gourmet Mountain Restaurants, abundance of Après Ski and other leisure activities. Zermatt’s car-free cobbled streets, inviting chocolate shops and exclusive boutiques make it the resort of choice.
- Hot Tub
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Log Fire
- Complimentary Bar
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityPrices are for a Catered ski chalet with dedicated chalet team & Chef but please note food & drink are charged separately.
Luxury catered ski chalet package;
- Highly qualified Professional Chef to prepare breakfast, after ski snacks and dinner (food and drink charged separately)
- Chalet manager
- Team of hosts
- Dedicated chauffeur and vehicle
- Daily towel changes as required
- Bathrobes, slippers and complimentary toiletries provided
- Complimentary newspapers
Living Area 500 m2
- Dining Room /Main Lounge with fireplace
- TV and Cinema Room
- Snooker Room
- Bedroom Aglea - double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and separate shower). Plasma TV with Sky and DVD. Private Balcony overlooking Matterhorn.
- Bedroom Pathithea – double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower). Plasma TV with Sky and DVD. Private Balcony overlooking Matterhorn.
- Bedroom Thalia – double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower). Plasma TV with Sky and DVD.
- Bedroom Hegemone – double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower). Plasma TV with Sky and DVD. Balcony overlooking Matterhorn.
- Bedroom Gotschna – double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and separate shower). Two sofa beds capable of sleeping 4 guests. Plasma TV with Sky and DVD.
- Yoga and Fitness Room
- Massage Room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Ski Room
- Fully catered tailored service by Michelin trained chef
- Accommodation for 10-12 guests additional sofa beds in Bedroom Gotschna
- Dedicated service from a your chalet staff.
- Perrier Jouët Champagne
- Daily tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon Tea.
- Children's lunch and supper every day.
- Gourmet breakfast and afternoon tea
- Magnificent dinners by the Chef (6 nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Manager computer, printer and fax
- Michelin star trained Chef
- 3 other Staff
LocationLocated in a small group of private chalets. Ski across an open snowfield to the village or stroll down to the centre in just over ten minutes. Alternatively, the shops, bars and the Gotschna lift are only a three minute chauffeured drive away
- 10 minutes stroll to centre
- 3 minutes drive to centre
- 3 minutes drive to Gotschna lifts
Distance to Slopes
- 1000 metres
Michelin star trained chef and much more
Chalet Grace in the Chocolate box town of Zermatt, offering the ultimate luxury, bespoke service under the infamous Matterhorn. Zermatt enjoys a long ski season on the glacial pistes and is infamous for it’s mountain cuisine. Add the delights of Zermatt to this super luxury chalet for up to 12 people in 5 bedrooms with wellness and fitness in mind. Michelin star chef and concierge service and a pr…Chalet Ski Holidays