Relax in your own spacious and opulent penthouse apartment just a short stroll from the centre of Zermatt and ski back to within 200m. This tranquil property has 240m2 with stunning views of the Matterhorn and over the village. Sleeping 8 people in 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with contemporary design paired with oak and natural stone features.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is at the front of the apartment with wonderful double height windows with spectacular views. The balcony across the front accessible from the living area, is a peaceful place to unwind. The lounge has an open fire, TV, DVD, surround sound, the dining area has a contemporary oak table from which you can drink in the views whilst being spoilt by your Chef if you decide to stay on a catered basis. If you prefer to be self catered and take advantage of the world renowned restaurants then the fully fitted kitchen comes with everything you need.
The four double bedrooms are tastefully decorated and furnished and have 1 en-suite shower rooms, 2 en-suite bathrooms and 1 separate private shower room. Each bedroom has a TV, underfloor heating and subtle lighting.
This penthouse apartment has a lift or stairs to access the property. But on the ground floor there is a small fitness room and massage area where your in-house therapist can relax you further with Swedish massage, Indian head massage or beauty treatments. This is shared with the 3 other apartments in the building sleeping 4, 6 and 10 people. There is also an outdoor Jacuzzi on the ground floor which can be booked for your private use.
With a great location just 2 minutes walk from the centre and 2 minutes on the ski bus to the Klein Matterhorn ski lift (or 5-7 minute walk).
Your concierge team is always available to make this a memorable holiday. They will help with booking ski instructors, ordering lift passes, ski hire, restaurant reservations, leisure activities, child care and beauty treatments.
- Hot Tub
- Prof. Chef
- Log Fire
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Massage Rooms
Prices & AvailabilityChalet Aria is offered on a luxury catered basis without travel. Weeks run Sunday to Sunday. Services can be bespoke to meet discerning guests specific requirements (charges apply).
Please enquire for Self Catered prices.
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the apartment and its facilities.
- Temple Spa bathroom products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in every room
- Limousine or helicopter resort transfers
- Lift Passes
- Ski Lessons
- Hand picked guides
- And much more
- Spacious Open Plan living area with oak floor and log fire
- Open plan Pollinger kitchen with granite worktops
- Bedroom 1: Twin or Superking bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath & WC
- Bedroom 2: Twin or Superking bedroom with en-suite shower room with shower & WC
- Bedroom 3: Twin or Superking bedroom with en-suite shower room with shower & WC
- Bedroom 4: Twin or Superking bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath & WC
- Private Balcony
- Fitness Room
- Massage Room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Shower room with WC
- Accommodation for 8 guests
- Dedicated service from your chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed, Breakfast and Afternoon Tea
- Children's supper on 6 nights
- Canapes and aperitifs prior to dinner
- Gourmet dinners by the Chef (6 nights a week)
- Experienced Chef
- Concierge Staff
LocationGreat location just 2 minutes walk into the centre of Zermatt where there are lots of bars and restaurants to try. The ski bus connects you around Zermatt or there are plenty of electro taxis to get you from A to B in the car free village of Zermatt.
Ski back to within 200m of the property.Great ski area where you can even ski into Cervinia, Italy. Plenty of excellent mountain restaurants which non-skiers can access to.
Easy to get the train from the airport into Zermatt.
- 2 minutes stroll to centre
- 200m ski back to within chalet
- 2 minutes ski bus to Klein Matterhorn lift
- 5-7 minutes walk to Klein Matterhorn lift
- 2 hrs 45 min Geneva Airport by car
- 1 hr 15 min to Sion Airport by car
- 3 hrs 30 min to Zurich and Milan airports by car
- 3 hrs to Zurich Airport by train
- 3 hrs 30 min to Geneva & Milan airports by train
Distance to Slopes
- 200 metres
Well located apartment with stunning views in Zermatt
Ideally situated just 2 minutes walk from the centre and you can ski back to within 200m. All en-suite bedrooms plus amazing views of the Matterhorn. And on the ground floor you have access to a shared fitness and spa area with massages and treatments available. The outdoor Jacuzzi can even be booked for your own private use.Chalet Ski Holidays