Exclusive Chalet Spa, designed by a leading Swiss Architect is said to be the one of the best Chalet’s in the world. Designed in contemporary style with leading edge technology for all the things that matter to ensure you have the most fabulous ski chalet holiday ever.
The chalet is luxuriously furnished throughout and has 5 en-suite bedrooms accommodating 10 guests with the flexibility to accommodate your own staff or security in 2 additional bedrooms for 14 guests in total. The facilities for spa and sports are outstanding and include an indoor swimming pool, water volley ball, sauna, hammam, massage or therapy room, Jacuzzi, hot tub and gym. For entertainment of course there is the cinema/ multi media room, games room and a billiards table.
The accommodation is set over 4 levels with the entertainment rooms and optional staff bedrooms on level 0, bedrooms 2 to 5 on level 1, the main living space is level 2 and level 3 comprises of Bedroom 1 the Penthouse suite.
For full details of this extraordinary property please request a brochure.
- Swimming Pool
- Swim Spa
- Hot Tub
- Games Room
- On Call Driver
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Champagne Reception
Prices & AvailabilityPrices based on 5 bedrooms en suite for Chalet Spa and up to 10 guests Price on application for 7 bedrooms including the 2 bedroom apartment
Saturday to Saturday until 6th January then Sunday to Sunday from 14th January
For bookings of more than 4 weeks, please enquire for availability and a quote also available on a seasonal or annual basis
- Parisian cotton bathrobes
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Fresh flowers
- Daily newspapers
- Complimentary luxury bath and beauty products from The White Company or equivalent
- Linens, towels, bathrobes etc
Utilities & firewood
- Ipad control systems allow guest to adjust your environment from audio visual, to shutters and security cameras
- VAT & Guest Taxes
- Therapists beauticians – including international stylists for personal makeovers
- Treatments including physio, relaxation, hot stones and à la carte massages
- Ingredients for meals at cost
- Beverages, soft or alcoholic, for example fine wines, champagnes, spirits from our cellar, at prices shown in the in- house guide (our cellar includes very exclusive vintages, eg vintage Petrus)
- Extra staff available on request (CHF2,000 per week)
- Preparation &/or service of extra meals (eg lunch as well as dinner) a supplemental charge will apply – CHF100 ph
- Massage therapies in the Spa – from CHF175 to 250 per hour payable at end of stay
- Other expenses incurred by or on behalf of guests
Chalet 714m2 and gardens 366m2
Bedroom 1 - Penthouse Suite (38.5m2)
- Private stairway leading to: Super-king size bed with en-suite bathroom, comprising light therapy Jacuzzi bath and separate rain shower. Magic mirror TV screens in bedroom and bathroom, linked to media system. Gas fire with view over fire to mountains and mini bar.
- South facing private under cover open front living area
Living Space (132m2)
- Open plan lounge/dining for 10 to 12 guests and kitchen
- State of the art Fireplace centre piece with magic mirror TV hidden in chimney
Outside Living Space (132m2)
- Canadian cedar hot tub for up to 10
- Rotisserie and Barbeque
- Dining area
- Sun Beds
- Path to spa area on level 1
Area including terrace & garden accessible from bedrooms 629m2
- Bedroom 2 (15.5m2) Twin or king size bed with en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Magic mirror TV screen linked to media system. South facing covered terrace.
- Bedroom 3 (14.5m2) Twin or king size bed with en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Magic mirror TV screen linked to media system. South facing covered terrace.
- Bedroom 4 (16m2) Twin or king size bed with en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Magic mirror TV screen linked to media system. South facing covered terrace. Can be connected to bedroom 5 to create family suite.
- Bedroom 5 (14.5m2) Twin or king size bed with en-suite bathroom with bath and rain shower over bath. Magic mirror TV screen in bedroom and bathroom linked to media system. Access to east and south facing covered terraces. Can be connected to bedroom 4 to create family suite.
- Indoor Infinity Pool (10m x 3.3m -with optional water polo facilities) and massage fountain – chlorine free
- Massage room
- Hammam/ Steam room with aromatherapy option
- Gym (runner, cross trainer, multigym, concept 2 rower, spinner, weights, punch bag TRX, ab balls and various core strength training supports)
- Mini bar
- Outside (under cover) fitness area
- Outside Jacuzzi for 7
- Table tennis
- Boot and ski room with warmers
- Cinema room with mini bar
- Games room with billiard table and darts
- Red and white wine caves
- Staff apartment comprising twin bedrooms 6 and double bedroom 7,bathroom, lounge and kitchen.
- Japanese gardens
- Exclusive use of facilities in Chalet Spa, for up to 10 guests
- Guests can choose whether to use Chalet Spa staff or bring their own
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Preparation and/or service of breakfast, afternoon tea & dinner (or lunch) - on 6 out of 7 days
- Preparation and/or service of extra meals and/or lunch as well as dinner is possible on any day on request – see price page
- Driver service in Verbier resort
- Housekeeping service
- Concierge service
- Estate Management & General Maintenance Services
- Check-in from 1600 CET & Check out up to 1100 CET
- Ski & snowboard equipment rentals arranged on site in privacy of the chalet
- Private Chef
- Dedicated Hosts
- House maids
Located on the top part of Chemin de la Bergerie on a small private road that starts between the Savoleyres lift station and the 5* hotel Chalet D'Adrien.
A short walk from the Savoleyres lift station and tucked away down a private road, the Chalet offers the convenience of a prime Verbier location yet the seclusion and privacy that you’d expect from an exclusive residence. Easy to walk the 5 minutes to the lifts or simply ask the driver to take you there or to the Medran lift just a few minutes further.
- 5 minutes walk to Savoleyes Lift
- 2 hour drive from Geneva Airport
- 50 min drive from Sion Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 75 metres
Amazing Chalet Experience
Let's go skiing... let's stay at a nice chalet... let's stay at Chalet Spa for creme de la creme ultimate luxury. Ok here's the deal if you go to Chalet Spa you may never hit the slopes as Chalet spa is so so luxurious and welcoming that leaving the chalet is very difficult. With endless facilities, such as the hot tubs, swim pool, sauna, massages and for fitness the gym the a simple decision to g…Chalet ski Holidays