Luxury ski Chalet Rock hides away in a quiet area of Verbier. This newly built eco chalet has been constructed of stone and timber with large terraces offering great views of the Mont Blanc and surrounding mountains.
This environmentally friendly chalet is warm and cosy thanks to the state-of-the-art wood pellet and solar powered heating and ventilation system.
Sleeping 10 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms over 3 floors. The living room has double height French windows letting plenty of light flood in, these open onto a large south facing balcony complete with sun loungers and giant bean bags for relaxing. Or sit back in the hot tub at the end of the day.
On the ground floor there is an excellent cinema room and a second living room with TV, pool table and game consoles – plenty to keep children and adults occupied. If the children have more energy after skiing then let them sledge and build snow dens in the large meadow in front of the chalet.
Although located in Plan-Praz, this chalet is just a short 3 minute chauffeur drive to the lifts and centre. The Driver Service is 24 hours, so you can party into the wee hours.
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Complimentary Bar
- Champagne Reception
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Weekends and short stay prices available on request
Price for the chalet up to 10 people and includes gourmet catering and service. No travel is included.
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeured driving service
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury bath products
- All local taxes
- Travel to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski, board and boot hire
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massage treatments
- Private ski guides and ski school
- Heliskiing, ice karting and dog sledging
- Bedroom 1: Twin / Superking Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Twin / Superking Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double / Twin with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4: Double / Twin with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 5: Double Bedroom with single bunk above & en-suite shower room
- Open plan Living area
- Dining area
- Large South facing balcony with Outside Hot Tub
- Cinema Room
- 2nd Living Room with TV, games consoles & pool table
- Garage parking
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Comprehensive, personal service with the planning of your holiday
- Full in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early kids' dinner (if required)
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of house wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
LocationLocated in Plan-Praz, a quiet area of Verbier, just 3 minute drive to lifts and centre as you have 24 hour Driver Service to take you anywhere in Verbier. Verbier has world renowned skiing with some amazing off piste or even explore by Heli-Ski. Lots of lovely mountain restaurants to have lunch in and meet friends. There are plenty of pistes and itinéraire (off piste but marked) routes to keep you exploring all week.
Verbier itself has a great reputation for very good restaurants, après ski bars (with dancing on tables to live bands), lots of bars and 4 nightclubs. There are excellent shops and spa facilities.
- 24 hour On-Call Driver Service
- 3 minute drive to Verbier Centre
- 3 minute drive to Medran lift station
- 3 minute drive to Savoleyres lift station
- 2 hour drive from Geneva Airport
- 50 min drive from Sion Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 1600 metres