Luxury ski Chalet Nyumba is one of the top flagship properties in Verbier. This is a truly stunning chalet with beautiful alpine detailing. Located in an exclusive enclave near the renowned Sonalon restaurant in the heights of Verbier. This chalet offers stunning panoramic views from the double height floor to ceiling windows from the living area and spa. The interior is Alpine chic with distressed antique wood finishes, worn leather sofas and African artwork and furnishings. “Nyumba” means home in Swahili.
This 500 sqm chalet has a lavish spa finished in Italian marble and offers an indoor 11m L shaped pool, hamman (steam room), indoor and outdoor spa, sauna, cold water plunge pool and small bar. There is also a massage treatment room to relax in.
This luxury chalet is laid out over 4 floors and sleeps up to 14 people (10 adults and 4-6 children) with the accommodation separated into the main chalet and guest Mazot. The guest Mazot is a separate family suite with small kitchenette and dining area. The double bedroom is located on the first floor with a large sleeping area in the eaves for 2 to 3 children.
Chalet Nyumba has an extensive open plan living and dining room which is open to the kitchen area. On the top floor is the Master bedroom with en-suite marble bathroom and the luxury of a real fire. There is also a mezzanine office area.
Relax with a glass of champagne and quiet conversation in the main living room whilst the children are kept entertained in the Cinema room with projector screen and an extensive DVD library or they can play in the large playroom stocked with toys and games.
A portion of the revenues from the sale of Nyumba is paid to the charity 'Give a Future Foundation' a UK registered charity that is committed to transforming the lives of orphans and vulnerable children, through education in Ethiopia.
This luxury chalet holiday has a professional Chef and Hostess, plus 24 hour Driver Service that will take you to the ski lifts or centre within 4 to 8 minutes driving.
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Complimentary Bar
- Champagne Reception
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Weekends and Short Stay Prices available on request
- Accommodation for 12 plus 4 guests
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeured driving service
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury bath products
- All local taxes
- Travel to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski, board and boot hire
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massage treatments
- Private ski guides and ski school
- Heliskiing, ice karting and dog sledging
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Twin bedroom with private shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (4 full size beds, incl 1 double) with en suite shower room
- 1 x Mezzanine room with shared bathroom
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Comprehensive, personal service with the planning of your holiday
- Full in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early kids' dinner (if required)
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of house wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
LocationLocated in the Sonalon area in the heights of Verbier with amazing views. You do need the 24 hour Driver Service to access the best of Verbier but it is an easy walk to the Sonalon restaurant or a pleasant longer walk to the mountain huts where they serve great food - Marlenaz & La Namaste.
Verbier has world renowned skiing with some amazing off piste or even explore by Heli-Ski. Lots of lovely mountain restaurants to have lunch in and meet friends. There are plenty of pistes & itinéraire (off piste but marked) routes to keep you exploring all week. Verbier itself has a great reputation for very good restaurants, après ski bars (with dancing on tables to live bands), lots of bars and 4 nightclubs. There are excellent shops and spa facilities.
- 24 hour On-Call Driver Service
- 3 minute drive to Carrefour chairlift
- 7 minute drive to Verbier Centre
- 8 minute drive to Medran lift station
- 4 minute drive to Savoleyres lift station
- 2 hour drive from Geneva Airport
- 50 min drive from Sion Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 1000 metres