Luxury ski Chalet La Norjeanne was orginally built by the Countess Kinsky as a family home and is a fabulous traditional ski chalet that is full of Swiss Alpine character and antique charm, located in the exclusive enclave of Patier in Verbier.
Set in its own grounds, this luxury ski chalet sleeps up to 14 in six ensuite bedrooms with breathtaking views across the Verbier valley. A fully equipped luxury ski chalet, Chalet Norjeanne also has some fabulous amenities, including a Games Room, sauna and an outdoor hot tub.
As you enter this beautiful chalet there is a welcoming entrance that sets the tone for a very special Verbier ski chalet holiday. Close to the entrance there is good-sized boot-room with heated drying racks. As you walk on through to the large open plan living and dining area you will be greeted by a beautiful log fire amongst the warm and welcoming aged wood that adorns this ski chalet leading onto a south facing balcony.
There is also a purpose-built TV and playroom with DVD, Nintendo Wii and PS3 for your entertainment and the Spa area where the sauna is located has a massage and treatments area too. The 6 en-suite bedrooms can be configured, as a mix of doubles and twins and one bedroom is ideal for families with a double bed and a bunk bed for two children. The chalet is arranged over 3 floors with 350 m sq of space.
Outside there is an outdoor terrace with a hot tub where you can relax with a glass of champagne and watch the sun set behind the mountains.
- Hot Tub
- Games Room
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Complimentary Bar
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityPrices shown below are for the whole chalet with up to 14 guests for winter on a catered basis. Weeks run Saturday to Saturday. Prices are in CHF Swiss Francs. Please enquire for Self Catered prices.
- House keeping service (six days)
- All laundry, final cleaning and local taxes
- Parking for 3 cars
- Vintage wines, champagne and port which can be purchased from the cellar.
Floor Area is 350 m2
- Living / Dining Room
- Room 6 - Twin or double with shower room
- Spa/ Sauna
- Boot Room
- TV/ Play Room
- Room 1 - Twin or double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2 - Twin or double with private bathroom
- Room 3 - Twin or double (plus built-in bunks) with en-suite bathroom
- Room 4 - Twin or double with private bathroom
- Room 5 - Twin or double with en-suite bathroom
- Accommodation (seven nights)
- Breakfast (seven days), continental and English style options
- Afternoon tea (seven days)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés (six nights),
- Three course evening meal with wine (six nights), fresh coffee and chocolates
LocationThe Chalet is in the exclusive Patier area of Verbier, near to the sports centre and right beside the shuttle bus stop from where a free service goes straight to the lifts at Medran then on to Savolyeres . The drive takes 4-5 minutes.
- 35 minutes By helicopter from Geneva Airport
- 5 minutes to Medran lift
- 5 minutes to Savoleyres lift
- 90 minutes drive from Geneva Airport
- 20 minutes walk to ski slopes and lifts (ski bus stops outside)
- 15 minutes walk to Verbier Centre
Distance to Slopes
- 2000 metres
Apres Ski Sport or Nightlife ?
Chalet Norjeanne is a charming rustic chalet offering spacious accommodation for 12 to 14 people. In addition to the great facilities on offer, the chalet is located near to the sports centre, which is great for additional après ski sports such as tennis, squash, ice-skating and there is a swimming pool too! Also the chalet is right next to the bus stop giving great access to the free bus service …Chalet ski Holidays