Luxury Ski Chalet Les Attelas is a lovely free standing chalet located in the Les Esserts enclave of Verbier. The chalet has been recently refurbished to the highest standard and has been lovingly designed and decorated with wood panelled walls, antique furniture and sumptuous furnishings. This is a perfect luxury ski retreat to return to at the end of the day.
Chalet Les Attelas sleeps 12 people in 6 en-suite bedrooms over 3 floors. The majority of the rooms are south facing taking advantage of the wonderful vistas across the Val de Bagnes.
Relaxing is not a problem in this chalet with an outdoor hot tub, sauna and steam room. In house massages can also be arranged to soothe those tired muscles after skiing the vast playground of Verbier and the Four Vallees. Or just curl up in front of the roaring log fire.
This chalet has 24 hour Driver Service so you can check out the reputation Verbier has for great restaurants, energetic après ski and night clubbing. By being located in Les Esserts it is almost possible to ski to and from the front door.
Luxury ski Chalet Attelas is offered on a luxury catered ski chalet basis and the service includes breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, fabulous pre-dinner canapés and a 4-course dinner. It’s your choice for dinner from 4 courses, to sushi, street food or your personal family favourites. The highly qualified and experienced chef is always happy to cater for any specific requests or individual dietary requirements that our guests may have.
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Complimentary Bar
Prices & Availability
Weekends and short stay prices available on request
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeured driving service
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury bath products
- All local taxes
- Travel to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski, board and boot hire
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massage treatments
- Private ski guides and ski school
- Heliskiing, ice karting and dog sledging
- Bedroom 1: Superking / Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Superking / Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3: Superking / Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Lounge with fireplace
- Balcony with BBQ
- Dining Room
- Bedroom 6: Superking / Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 5: Superking / Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4: Superking / Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Steam Room
- Outside Hot Tub
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Comprehensive, personal service with the planning of your holiday
- Full in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early kids' dinner (if required)
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of house wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Professional Chef
LocationLocated in Les Esserts enclave of Verbier but this property has 24 hour On-Call Driver Service so use it. Possible to ski to and from front door in most conditions.
Verbier has world renowned skiing with some amazing off piste or even explore by Heli-Ski. Lots of lovely mountain restaurants to have lunch in and meet friends. There are plenty of pistes and itinéraire (off piste but marked) routes to keep you exploring all week.
Verbier itself has a great reputation for very good restaurants, après ski bars (with dancing on tables to live bands), lots of bars and 4 nightclubs. There are excellent shops and spa facilities.
- 24 hour On-Call Driver Service
- 6 minute drive to Verbier Centre
- 3 minute drive to Savoleyres ski lift
- 3 minute drive to Carrefour (high speed chair lift)
- 2 hour drive from Geneva Airport
- 50 min drive from Sion Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 200 metres