Stay in one of the most luxurious penthouse apartments in Verbier - Ski Chalet Apartment Treize Etoiles. With a fantastic location just a few minutes walk from the centre of Verbier or if you are too tired to walk jump on your 24 hour on demand 24 hour Driver Service to whisk you to the slopes or one of the nightclubs.
This luxury apartment sleeps 10-12 people in 5 bedrooms and is equipped with state of the art technology which includes Sonos music system in every room. Relax in the comfy snug on the upstairs mezzanine level with Home Cinema large plasma screen and games consoles. Or chill out in the open plan living area below, with open fireplace and double height windows letting the sunlight flood in. The windows open onto your south facing balcony complete with your private hot tub and soft sheepskin covered chairs.
This luxury ski apartment has 5 individually designed bedrooms which have a mix of contemporary & vintage pine. The Master bedroom has a unique feature of it’s own private balcony looking up to the mountains behind. The bunk room has been especially designed for children with 2 double bunks, toy cupboard and it’s own DVD player so they can give the parents some peace & quiet. Please note the bunk room and one bedroom share a shower room and 3 bedrooms are en-suite.
There is also a sauna and hammam available for your use. And Chalet Silver is based in the same building and can be booked together to sleep up to 24 people and it is possible to all eat together if required.
Chalet Treize Etoiles is offered on a luxury catered ski chalet basis and the service includes breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, fabulous pre-dinner canapés and a 4-course dinner. It’s your choice for dinner from 4 courses, to sushi, street food or your personal family favourites. The highly qualified and experienced chef is always happy to cater for any specific requests or individual dietary requirements that you may have.
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Complimentary Bar
- Boot Warmers
Prices & Availability
Weekends & Short Stay Prices available on request
Prices are for the exclusive use of this property and include gourmet catering and services. Prices do not include travel.
- Accommodation for 10 plus 2 guests
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeured driving service
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury bath products
- All local taxes
- Travel to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski, board and boot hire
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massage treatments
- Private ski guides and ski school
- Heliskiing, ice karting and dog sledging
- Open plan living area with dining / kitchen
- Large south facing balcony with private hot tub
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom & access to private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Twin Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Twin / Double with shared shower room
- Bedroom 5: 2 sets of single bunks sleeping 4 with shared shower room
- Shared shower room
- Comfy snug with home cinema large plasma screen and game consoles
- Lift to apartment
- Shared Hammam & Sauna
- 2 indoor parking spaces
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Comprehensive, personal service with the planning of your holiday
- Full in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early kids' dinner (if required)
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of house wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
LocationLocated just off the Sports Centre road with a short slightly uphill walk to the centre of 3 minutes passing lots of shops on the way. The Sports Centre is a 1 minute walk with a swimming pool, ice skating rink, ice karting etc. 24 hour Driver Service. Verbier has world renowned skiing with some amazing off piste or even explore by Heli-Ski. Lots of lovely mountain restaurants to have lunch in and meet friends. There are plenty of pistes and itinéraire (off piste but marked) routes to keep you exploring all week.
Verbier has a great reputation for very good restaurants, après ski bars (with dancing on tables to live bands), lots of bars and 4 nightclubs. There are excellent shops and spa facilities.
- 24 hour On-Call Driver Service
- 1 minute drive to Verbier Centre
- 3 minute walk to Verbier Centre
- 3 minute drive to Medran ski lift
- 2 hour drive from Geneva Airport
- 50 min drive from Sion Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 1000 metres