Apartment Sophia is a wonderful penthouse apartment located on the Chemin des Vernes just below the Medran lift station but with an easy flat walk to the centre.
An impressive apartment which has been furnished in a cosy traditional alpine style. Relax on the fur lined deck chairs on the south facing balcony overlooking the Petit Combin mountain range and across to the Mont Blanc.
Apartment Sophia sleeps 6 to 8 people in 3 spacious en-suite bedrooms plus an additional 2 people can be accommodated on the mezzanine level where there is a play room / snug with 2 single beds. There is also an additional shower room for the mezzanine room. The 3 bedrooms all lead out onto the North-facing balcony with great views up to the ski slopes and mountains.
The open plan living area is flooded by light from the south facing windows with traditional cosy sofas. The underground parking has space for one car.
You have your own Professional Chef, Hostess and 24 hour on call Driver Service. This property offers great service and excellent location.
Apartment Sophia is offered on a luxury catered ski chalet basis and the service includes breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, fabulous pre-dinner canapés and a 4-course dinner. It’s your choice for dinner from 4 courses, to sushi, street food or your personal family favourites. The highly qualified and experienced chef is always happy to cater for any specific requests or individual dietary requirements that you may have.
Prices & Availability
Weekends & Short Stay Prices available on request
Prices are for the exclusive use of this property and include gourmet catering and services. Prices do not include travel.
- Accommodation for 6 plus 2 guests
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeured driving service
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury bath products
- All local taxes
- Travel to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski, board and boot hire
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massage treatments
- Private ski guides and ski school
- Heli-skiing, ice karting and dog sledging
- South facing balcony with fur lined deckchairs
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom with en-suite shower room. Access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom with en-suite shower room. Access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: Twin Bedroom with en-suite shower room. Access to balcony
- Shower Room for use of Mezzanine
- Open plan living area with dining / kitchen
- Play Room / Snug with 2 Single Beds
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Comprehensive, personal service with the planning of your holiday
- Full in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early kids' dinner (if required)
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of house wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
LocationLocated just off the Sports Centre road with a short slightly uphill walk to the centre of 3 mins passing lots of shops on the way. The Sports Centre is a 1 minute walk with a swimming pool, ice skating rink, ice karting etc. 24 hour Driver Service. Verbier has world renowned skiing with some amazing off piste or even explore by Heli-Ski. Lots of lovely mountain restaurants to have lunch in and meet friends. There are plenty of pistes & itinéraire (off piste but marked) routes to keep you exploring all week.
Verbier itself has a great reputation for very good restaurants, après ski bars (with dancing on tables to live bands), lots of bars and 4 nightclubs. There are excellent shops and spa facilities.
- 24 hour On-Call Driver Service
- 1 minute drive to Verbier Centre
- 3 minute walk to Verbier Centre
- 3 minute drive to Medran ski lift
- 2 hour drive from Geneva Airport
- 50 min drive from Sion Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 1000 metres