Luxury Apartment Silver is a flagship property in Verbier sleeping up to 12 people in 5 beautifully appointed bedrooms. This apartment has a rustic charm with stag antlers over the stone fireplace, scattered fur rugs and traditional alpine charm. This is a warm and cosy haven for you to enjoy.
This property is located just off the Sports Centre road and is a short 3 minute stroll into the centre but you have 24 hour Driver Service to whisk you to the slopes or for a dance on the tables at the Farinet Après Ski.
This luxury apartment is located on the second floor with a private internal lift. The impressive open plan living and dining area has large French windows leading onto your south facing balcony with a private hot tub to relax in. Wind down with a glass of champagne whilst your Chef cooks your favourite meals in the open kitchen.
The bedrooms are all on the same floor with great attention to detail on the furnishings and Sonos sound system throughout. The Master bedroom has the added benefit of access to it’s own private wrap around balcony at the rear with views of the mountains behind. Two bedrooms share a shower room, the twin bedroom and kids bunk room. The kids bunk room has 2 sets of bunks sleeping up to 4.
There is a shared sauna and Hammam plus 2 indoor parking spaces. And Chalet Treize Etoiles is based in the same building and can be booked together to sleep up to 24 people and it is possible to all eat together if required.
Apartment Silver is offered on a luxury catered ski chalet basis and the service includes breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, fabulous pre-dinner canapés and a 4-course dinner. It’s your choice for dinner from 4 courses, to sushi, street food or your personal family favourites. The highly qualified and experienced chef is always happy to cater for any specific requests or individual dietary requirements that you may have.
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- WiFi Free
- Boot Warmers
- Complimentary Bar
- Steam Hammam
Prices & Availability
Weekends and Short Stay Prices available on request
Prices are for the exclusive use of this property and include gourmet catering and services. Prices do not include travel.
- Accommodation for 10 plus 2 guests
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeured driving service
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury bath products
- All local taxes
- Travel to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski, board and boot hire
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massage treatments
- Private ski guides and ski school
- Heli-skiing, ice karting and dog sledging
- Open plan living area with dining and kitchen
- Large south facing balcony with private hot tub
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and access to private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Twin Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Twin / Double with shared shower room
- Bedroom 5: 2 sets of single bunks sleeping 4 with shared shower room
- Shared shower room
- Lift to apartment
- Shared Hammam & Sauna
- 2 indoor parking spaces
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Comprehensive, personal service with the planning of your holiday
- Full in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early kids' dinner (if required)
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of house wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres