Ski in ski out Chalet Auriane is a wonderful family luxury ski chalet. With a fantastic location on the side of the piste in La Tzoumaz which is part of the 4 Valleys ski network, it just lies over the mountain from the world famous ski resort of Verbier. But this is Verbier luxury but without the extra price tag!
La Tzoumaz is a lovely small family friendly ski resort which is under the Savoleyres ski area which is a quieter area with lots of blue and red pistes, an amazing 10km toboggan piste (no walking necessary) and amazing off piste runs. The larger 4 Valleys network is easy to reach from the gondola 100m from the chalet accessed via your own lift straight onto the piste. Easy to ski over to Verbier for the day or the surrounding villages plus with highly rated off piste. You can eat in the mountain restaurants and sledge back down to your chalets door.
Chalet Auriane offers spacious luxury, sleeping 12 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms. This family owned chalet has been designed to feel like a boutique hotel with interiors by Hugh Berry whose CV includes Fortnum & Mason, who has merged luxury with alpine charm with a few quirky accents.
The 100 sqm open plan living space has been placed upstairs with floor to ceiling picture windows to take advantage of the breath taking views over the Rhone Valley. This light and spacious area has a central fireplace which links all aspects of the designated living zones. You can watch your professional chalet team create your sumptuous evening meal in the open plan ultra modern kitchen from your dining table. The lounge has its own zone and both have access to the large terrace.
The Verbier Master Suite is also located on the upper floor with a unique superking bed created from Arolle Mountain Larch trunks. The size of this bed meant it had to be delivered by helicopter! The en-suite has a walk in shower and double ended bath. You can access your own private balcony through the picture windows offering the same breath taking views. This room is accessed through the entrance hall off the main living area.
On the lower floor are a further four en-suite bedrooms with access to the balcony; Zermatt, Klosters and Gstaad suites have a double bed, wall mounted TV with iTune tracks, lots of wardrobe space and an en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. The St Moritz suite has 2 full sized double bunks which can be used by adults or children and has an en-suite shower room, TV with pre-loaded family friendly films.
Also on the lower floor is the lovely wellness area with hammam, sauna, shower and relaxation area plus access to the outdoor Jacuzzi where you can enjoy sipping champagne amidst the bubbles.
The chalet is located just 100m from the main gondola which can be accessed by the private lift up onto the piste or down onto the main road. The gondola is a new fast 8 man lift which has a maximum queue of 8-10 minutes at busy times, unlike Verbier where the queue can be over an hour. From the top you can ski straight over to the Verbier side but missing all the queues at the bottom. The ski school meet at the gondola with very good English speaking instructors.
- Hot Tub
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityChalet Auriane is Sunday to Sunday on a catered exclusive basis without travel and Saturday to Saturday up to the 5th January 2019. Transfers can be organised.
Also is available in the SUMMER - self catered for £3,500 per week.
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury bath products
- Daily English newspapers (when available)
- All local taxes
- Travel to/from La Tzoumaz
- Lift passes
- Ski, board and boot hire
- Babysitters and nannies
- Private ski guides and ski school
- Large terrace with private hot tub
- Bedroom Zermatt: Double Bedroom with en-suite bath with shower, sink and WC plus TV and safe
- Bedroom Klosters: Double Bedroom with en-suite bath with shower, sink and WC plus TV and safe
- Bedroom Gstaad: Double Bedroom with en-suite bath with shower, sink and WC plus TV and safe
- Bedroom St Moritz: 2 full size adult bunks sleeping 4 with en-suite shower, sink and WC plus Apple TV
- Spa Room with sauna, hammam, shower and relaxation area
- Open plan living area with lounge & fireplace, dining room & kitchen
- Entrance hall
- 2 separate WC's
- Master Suite Verbier: Superking bed with 42" TV, large en-suite walk in shower and double ended bath, sink and WC plus private balcony
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Comprehensive, personal service with the planning of your holiday
- Full in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early kids' dinner (if required & menus planned with mum)
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of house wines
- Professional Chef
LocationThe chalet is just below the blue piste which you can reach by lift and then ski 100m down to the main high speed gondola to Verbier. Or walk 100m to the lift and the start of the shops & restaurants. 8 minute lift up to the top of Savoleyres from where you can ski down to Verbier or over into the 4 Vallees ski network bypassing the Verbier lift queues. Easy to reach from Geneva and Sion airports.
- 1 minute walk from La Tzoumaz centre (100m)
- 1 minute from nearest lift (main gondola - 100m)
- 8 minute gondola ride into Verbier Ski Area
- Direct trains from Geneva airport to Sion
- 2 hours from Geneva airport
- 40 minutes drive from Sion airport
Distance to Slopes
- 20 metres
Great location next to the piste and is a lovely luxury chalet. Wonderful value compared to Verbier and La Tzoumaz maybe a lot quieter but suits families and people not wanting to part. If you do want to party then go to Verbier. This chalet offers every luxury with a great experienced chalet team at your disposal.Chalet Ski Holidays