Family focused, newly built and spacious luxury self-catered ski chalet that offers great skiing in the Verbier 4 Vallees. Recently built, Chalet Alexia is superbly constructed, but whilst chic and cool, it is very much a home from home to enjoy with family and friends in. The ski lifts are also just a short walk to and back at the start and end of the day.
There is a large dining area and a beautiful double height living room where the large stone fire place soars majestically floor to ceiling. A great design feature that also exudes warmth in both a spiritual and real sense. Sumptuous sofas are the icing on the cake and ensure that once home from a great days skiing in the Verbier 4 Vallees, you probably won't want to step back out. Enjoy the view down the valley through the large windows from the comfy sofas.
There is a sauna and a large TV on the mezzanine floor, with an abundance of books, DVDs, Games, toys and dressing up clothes to ensure your party are kept well entertained on and off the slopes. There is also an iMac computer, IPOD docking station, Wii and WIFI.
The bedrooms are arranged so two families can holiday together with three bedrooms and two bathroom son the lower floor and two bedrooms and two bathrooms on the upper floor. All beds can be arranged as a twin or double.
Enjoy cooking in this kitchen with all the mod cons including a big American fridge and Nespresso machine.
If you don't fancy cooking one evening, then the local restaurant will deliver a meal from 25chf per person for 3 courses. For families there are cots & high chairs available and washing, drying and ironing facilities.
Offered as a luxury self-catered ski holiday, contact the Chalet Ski Holidays team for the latest availability and information.
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
Prices & AvailabilityPrices are for the exclusive use of this property from Saturday to Saturday on a self catered basis. Prices do not include travel and are set in Swiss CHF.
Prices outside of ski season are 2,500chf per week.
- Self Catered
- End of stay cleaning
- Linen & Towels
- Sauna towels
- Resort Manager on call
- Meals can be ordered from Le Pistard restaurant for 25chf per adult for 3 courses & 15chf up to 12 years
- Ski lessons
- Off Piste Guides
- Bedroom 1 - Twin/ double bedroom with en-suite shower room with shower, sink & WC
- Bathroom 2 - Twin / double bedroom with en-suite bathrom with shower, bath, sink & WC
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room with log fire and French windows
- Skiroom with external and internal door
- Relaxation room
- Laundry room
- Bedroom 3 - Large built in bunks, TV with access to Terrace
- Bedroom 4 - Twin / double bedroom with access to Terrace
- Bedroom 5 - Twin / double bedroom with access to Terrace and en-suite bathroom with bath, WC & sink
- Shower room - Shower, sink & WC shared between Bedrooms 3 & 4
- Large Terrace
LocationChalet Alexia is located in the lovely quiet village of La Tzoumaz which is in the 4 Vallees Switzerland. La Tzoumaz is connected to Verbier by cable car going over Savoleyres ski area. You can quite easily visit Verbier for the day and connect into the lift system to ski the whole 4 Vallees area. Savoleyres is a great ski area for families with lots of reds and blues plus a fantastic 10km sledge run ending in La Tzoumaz. For more experienced skiers theres are a few black pistes and some good off piste itineraire runs.
Chalet Alexia is 250m from the gondola station and the centre of La Tzoumaz. Easy to reach from Geneva Airport by train and conecting bus or private transfer.
- 3 minute walk from La Tzoumaz centre (250m)
- 3-5 minute walk from/to Tzoumaz Gondola
- 8 minute gondola ride into Verbier Ski Area
- Direct trains from Geneva airport to Sion
- 2 hours from Geneva airport
- 40 minutes drive from Sion airport
Distance to Slopes
- 250 metres
Enjoy 4 Vallees in a great priced chalet with sauna
Chalet Alexia is a wonderful alpine retreat which ticks a lot of boxes for families. Good quality furnishings and things for kids but also well located in La Tzoumaz just over the mountain from Verbier but at a much lower price.Chalet Ski Holidays