OverviewThe Tivoli Lodge is not only one of the most discerning and sort after luxury chalets in the luxury ski resort of Davos and Klosters. A truly luxurious and elegant catered ski residence with over 700sqm of living space, the Tivoli Lodge sleeps 14 people in seven bedrooms and also boasts a prime ski in ski out location right next to the piste.
Attention to detail ensures that is one of the very finest luxury ski holidays money can buy. The Spa facilities ensure time away from the mountain is perfectly spent, whether using the Sauna, the Steam-Room, pool or being pampered in the luxurious Massage and Treatments Room.
Your luxury catered ski holiday price includes a fabulous breakfast and six nights dining. Everything is of course freshly prepared and at the time you want. Complimentary house wines and champagnes are provided and guests can upgrade from the a la carte wine menu.
The Grand Master bedroom enjoys its own log fire for cosy nights in and all bedrooms are spaciously appointed with en-suite facilities. Children benefit from not only a lovely, and extremely welcoming and cosy bunk room, they also benefit from a large play room with toys and ball pen for endless fun.
There is both a Manager and Assistant to pamper to your every request and most importantly ensure you have the warmest welcome, and best tables at the the finest restaurants, on or off the mountain. The price also includes two chauffeured vehicles and you will find either at your service throughout your stay to take you to and from your favourite shops, bars, restaurants, pick up the children, nanny, etc. to meet you on the mountain or home early as you please.
An extremely sort after ski residence, early booking is strongly advised to secure and avoid disappointment.
- Hot Tub
- Games Room
- On Call Driver
- Prof. Chef
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityThe Tivoli is available on a sole basis only. Sunday to Sunday but is subject to change, particularly over Christmas and New Year periods
Prices in CHF
- Luxury accommodation
- Exclusive occupancy and use of the Tivoli and facilities
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Children's lunch and supper every day.
- Bollinger Champagne and canapés daily.
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the chef (6 nights).
- House wines selected by Berry Brothers in London.
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Ortigia bath products.
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
- In resort chauffeured vehicles
- Helicopter transfers from the airport
- Chauffeured airport taansfersby luxury vehicle
- Tailored corporate ski events
- In chalet ski and boot fitting
- Ski or snowboard lessons
- Ski Guiding (Qualified Mountain Guides)
- A la carte selected wines and champagnes
- Nanny / in chalet childcare
- Laundry service and dry cleaning
- Massage and treatments
- Any of the extensive in-resort activities
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room
- Wine Cellar
- Changing Rooms and WC
- Ski Room
- Media Room
- Entrance Hall
- Breakfast Area
- Dining Room
- Drawing Room
- Master Bedroom (twin or double) with ensuite bathroom, balcony, TV and log fire
- Twin or double Bedroom with ensuite bathroom, log fire and TV
- 3 x Twin or double Bedroom with ensuite bathroom and TV
- 3 single beds (option for additional 3 beds on mezzanine floor) with ensuite bathroom and TV
- Twin or Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony
- Catered ski chalet basis
- Dedicated driver service - 2 Vehicles
- House wines and champagnes (option to upgrade to a la carte fine wine list)
- Freshly baked cakes, tea, coffee and refreshments on 6 days
- Chalet Manager / Concierge
- Professional Chef
- Chauffeur Driver
LocationPrime ski in ski out luxury position in the exclusive Palludastrasse area of Davos
- Ski in ski out
- 2 minute chauffeured drive to the centre
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres
Prestige Ski In Ski Out Luxury
A really sort after ski in ski out chalet in the sophisticated ski resort of Davos, the Tivoli is world renown for its service excellence. Great for family skiing, corporate ski events and much more, this is a 6 star ski holiday.