Chalet Chesa Falcun accommodates 12 guests in 6 bedrooms, is Klosters most exclusive and luxurious Chalet. Built in 2008, looks out towards the Gostchna and Kublis peaks, overlooking the whole of the Klosters valley. It is the most spacious and beautifully situated in the valley and is designed with privacy, space and every comfort in mind.
Set over four floors, Chalet Chesa Falcun has large sunny outdoor terraces with fabulous southerly views across the vast virgin snowfields. Its commanding size and position in the resort sets it apart from any other accommodation. Usage of traditional warm fabrics sits naturally with modern quality fittings, and the drawing room’s grand fireplace is the perfect place to relax.
All six bedrooms are spacious, quiet and comfortable, with breathtaking views of the mountains and alpine fields from their own private terraces or balconies. The master suite has its own fireplace and double height wooden ceiling. There is a also a seventh bedroom for guests own staff should this be required.
The wellness area includes a sauna, relaxation room, steam shower, massage room, with an outside covered hot tub. Chalet Chesa Falcun offers its guests a private garage for 6 cars, heated driveway and terrace, and ski room with boot heaters.
As well as a superb array of inspiring and invigorating activities to please all ages and skill levels, Klosters provides extensive and spectacular Ski areas, covering a total of 315km of well-maintained pistes, linked with the congress destination Davos. The charming and peaceful Swiss village itself offers an exclusive nightlife enjoyed by both royals and celebrities alike.
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Complimentary Bar
- Champagne Reception
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Boot Warmers
- Log Fire
Prices & Availability
Prices on a fully catered basis - Sunday to Sunday
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Temple spa bathroom products
- Luxury bathroom products.
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in every room
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Chauffeured 4x4
- Concierge and PA
- Heated boot warmers
- Guest computer, printer and fax
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- Garage for 6 cars
- Limousine or helicopter resort transfers
- Lift Passes
- Ski Lessons
- Hand picked guides
- And much more
- Bedroom Pischa – double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and separate shower). Private balcony.
- Bedroom Madrisa – double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite shower). Private balcony.
- Bedroom Gotschna – double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and separate shower) with fireplace. Private south facing balcony.
- Bedroom Silvretta – double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and separate shower). Private balcony.
- Drawing Room
- TV Room
- Ski Room
- Bedroom Casanna - double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and separate shower). South Facing Terrace
- Bedroom Vereina – guests own staff room
- Breakfast Room / Dining Room
- Bedroom Flüela - double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and separate shower). South facing terrace
- Relaxation Room
- Steam shower
- Outdoor hot tub
- Massage room
- Fully catered tailored service by Michelin trained chef
- Accommodation for 12 guests
- Dedicated service from a your chalet staff.
- Perrier Jouët Champagne
- Daily tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon Tea.
- Children's lunch and supper every day.
- Gourmet breakfast and afternoon tea
- Magnificent dinners by the Chef (6 nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres