OverviewSki in ski out Chalet Montana sleeps 10 adults and 5 children in 6 en-suite bedrooms, the sixth of which is a gorgeous children's bunk room, a brilliantly conceived wonderland of wood. The chalet offers extraordinary levels of luxury at the heart of the high altitude resort of Val d'Isere. It has a prime spot in the exclusive enclave of Les Carats, located on the piste giving ski in and out access with incredible views over the resort. The resort centre itself is just a few minutes in your private chauffeured 4x4.
Montana is spread over four floors with a lift to all levels, with private access to the sumptuous master suite.
The split-level main living area is thoughtfully designed to be both spacious and intimate, with soothing muted tones, bespoke furniture, and local stone throughout. The large heated terrace provides stunning views over the resort. This luxury chalet also features a beautifully snug TV room and a private study.
There is also a whole floor dedicated to your wellness, with a beautiful indoor swimming pool with views overlooking the resort, and relaxation area. You can swim against the jet stream before relaxing in the sauna or book a relaxing massage.
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Log Fire
- Complimentary Bar
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityChalet is available on a catered exclusive basis only. Various changeover days then from 14th January Sunday to Sunday thereafter. Extra beds are charged at 300 GBP per head
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Champagne reception.
- Range of selected house wines and champagne.
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Luxury bathroom products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in every room
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- In resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle
- Heated boot warmers
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- A la carte wine list
- Airport transfers
Second FloorLiving Area 500m2
- Bedroom 1 - double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower) Plasma screen cable TV and fireplace. Private balcony.
- TV Room
- Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Ski Room
- Bedroom 2 - double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom with bath and shower) Plasma screen cable TV.
- Bedroom 3 - double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom with bath and shower) Plasma screen TV.
- Bedroom 4 - double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom with bath and shower) Plasma screen TV.
- Bedroom 5 – (bunkroom) – 3 single beds, with 2 further mezzanine beds (ensuite bathroom with bath and shower)
Lower Ground Floor
- Indoor Swimming Pool with jets
- Relaxation Area
- Massage Room
- Fully catered service
- Accommodation for 10 plus 5 children
- Dedicated service from a professional team.
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Children's lunch and supper every day.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef - menu created with you (6 nights).
Staff4 Staff typically:
LocationLocated on the Face de Bellevarde piste and the nearest lifts are only 200m away on skis or a minute chauffeured drive
- 3 minutes drive to centre
- Ski in ski out
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres