OverviewChalet Mistral a luxury ski in ski out chalet sleeps 14 in seven bedrooms. It’s quirky beams and high ceilings are demonstrative of the comfortable and airy ambiance that is prevalent throughout. The relaxing living room is the epitome of cosy warmth, with a large open log fire and floor to ceiling windows framing the spectacular view of the Manchet Valley and beyond.
Each of the seven chalet bedrooms has character and individuality, all having access to either a sunny south facing terrace, mountain view or a balcony. Every bedroom has its own luxurious ensuite that has been designed with a combination of Savoyard wood and Italian marble to create a sense of tranquility and serenity. For the children there are endless nooks and crannies in which to play hide and seek, a TV room with sofas, games, satellite TV and a DVD player, and acres of outside space for snowball fights and sledging.
What better way to relax after a day on the slopes than with a glass of champagne in the luxury bubbling hot tub, while watching the sun sink behind the Roche de Charvet. Alternatively choose to indulge in a soothing massage by one of the highly trained physiotherapists in the chalets private massage room. Complete your day in the new dining room of Chalet Mistral with a five-course menu of culinary delights tailored luxuriously to your taste by your very own private chef.
- Hot Tub
- Prof. Chef
- On Call Driver
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Boot Warmers
- Champagne Reception
- Complimentary Bar
- Log Fire
- Lift Station Transfers
Prices & AvailabilityChalet bookings are usually Sunday to Sunday
10/12/17 to 20/12/17 prices are based on a 7 night day but flexible stays available between these dates
Short stay 10th to 14th January 2018 - 4 nights £23,000 Wednesday to Wednesday from 20/12/17 to 10/01/18
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Pre-arrival and in resort concierge
- Range of selected house wines and champagne.
- An open bar including spirits and beers
- L’Occitane bathroom and beauty products
- Daily house keeping and daily turndown
- International papers and magazines
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Comprehensive travel insurance Hairdryers bathrobes and slippers
- Airport Transfers
Level 1Living Area 380 m2
- Bedroom Stratus – double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower). Low beams and lots of character.
- Bedroom Solstice – double king /twin bedroom (ensuite shower room). Spacious bedroom. Private balcony.
- Cinema Room
- TV Lounge
- Massage Room
- Boot Room
- Dining Room
- Bedroom Aurora – double /twin bedroom (ensuite shower room). Private dressing room. Access to terrace and hot tubs.
- Bedroom Blizzard – double /twin bedroom (ensuite shower room). Cosy bedroom Bedroom Eclipse – double /twin bedroom (ensuite shower with separate WC). Access to terrace and hot tubs. Spacious bedroom
- Bedroom Horizon – double king /twin bedroom (ensuite shower room). Access to terrace and hot tub and views to the Manchet Valley
- Master Bedroom Halo – double king /twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower). Luxurious bedroom. Access to terrace and hot tub and views out to the Manchet Valley
- 2 x Jacuzzi
LocationLocated in La Gittaz area of Val d'Isere with the ski piste just 50 metres away and leading to the Bellevarde and Solaise ski areas.
- 2h45 from Geneva
- 3hrs from Lyon
- 2h15 from Chambery
- 3h Grenoble 40mins Bourg St Maurice
- 15 minutes walk to centre
- 2 minutes drive to centre
- Ski in ski out
- 50m to Solaise piste
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres