OverviewChalet Marco Polo is a world class super-luxurious chalet. Situated in the heart of Val d'Isère yet set back from the main road, the chalet gives you privacy plus easy access to the centre of this high altitude resort. A true masterpiece of style, the Marco Polo has combined contemporary and traditional materials to create a chalet like no other.
Bringing you 1000m² of majestic Alpine chic, Marco Polo comfortably sleeps 10 adults and 4 children in six beautiful en-suite bedrooms. The living area is expansive with a large open plan living and dining area all set around a central fireplace. The bar area is perfect for that pre-dinner cocktail and the cinema screen discreetly drops down from the high beams. Stretching out from the living area you will find a vast balcony, complete with panoramic views of La Face piste, an outdoor kitchen and heated seating.
Wellness is at the heart of Marco Polo as the whole first floor is dedicated to your relaxation and well-being. The spacious pool covered in gold leaf with jet stream sits adjacent to the hot tub and hammam. It is flooded with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining relaxation area with bar and fireplace comes complete with lasers, smoke machines and an entertainment system providing everything needed for a party.
Descending into the heart of the chalet there are even more treats instore. The cave and fromagerie are perfect for wine and cheese tastings. The games and entertainment room comes complete with a pool table and darts board. The techno gym has two of everything, so you can workout in pairs. The classic massage room sits next to the automatic hydro massage room. Everything in this magnificent chalet is tailor made, creating the most extraordinary chalet in the alps.
Chalet Marco Polo is the big sister chalet 1000 m2 to Chalet Lhotse 500 m2.
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Games Room
- On Call Driver
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Complimentary Bar
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityChalet is available on a catered exclusive basis only.Various start dates then from 14th January Sunday to Sunday thereafter. Extra beds are charged at 300 GBP per head
|Arrival||Availability||Places||Price Per Chalet|
|10 Dec 2017||Available||14||£24,500|
|17 Dec 2017||Available||14||£54,500|
|26 Dec 2017||Available||14||£112,500|
|02 Jan 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|10 Jan 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|14 Jan 2018||Available||14||£39,500|
|21 Jan 2018||Available||14||£39,500|
|28 Jan 2018||Available||14||£46,000|
|04 Feb 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|11 Feb 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|18 Feb 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|25 Feb 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|04 Mar 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|11 Mar 2018||Available||14||£46,000|
|18 Mar 2018||Available||14||£46,000|
|25 Mar 2018||Available||14||£46,000|
|01 Apr 2018||Available||14||£57,500|
|08 Apr 2018||Available||14||£52,500|
|15 Apr 2018||Available||14||£29,500|
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Champagne reception.
- Range of selected house wines and champagne.
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Luxury bathroom products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in every room
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- In resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle
- Heated boot warmers
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- A la carte wine list
- Airport transfers
Second FloorLiving Area 1000m2
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
Click here to view floor plans
- Bedroom 1 Master Bedroom - double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom with shower and private terrace) Plasma screen TV and iPod docking station. Access to terrace with hot tub.
- Bedroom 2 double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom) Plasma screen TV and iPod docking station. Access to terrace with hot tub.
- Bedroom 3 - double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom) Plasma screen TV and iPod docking station. Access
- to terrace with hot tub.
- Bedroom 4 – double king/twin bedroom (ensuite shower room). Plasma screen TV and iPod docking station. Private terrace.
- Bedroom 5 – Four bunk beds (ensuite shower room). Plasma screen TV and iPod docking station. Private terrace. Bedroom 6 – double bedroom (ensuite shower room). Plasma screen TV and iPod docking station.
- Outside Hot tub
- Indoor Swimming Pool with projector screen
- Relaxation Area with fireplace
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Ski Room
- Dining Room and Wine cellar
- Massage Room x 2 (one with hydro jet massage bed)
- Beauty Treatment Room
- Spa Cloak Room
- Games Room
- WC x 2
- Indoor Garden
- Fully catered service
- Accommodation for 10 + 4 guests
- Dedicated service from a professional team.
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Children's lunch and supper every day.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef - menu created with you (6 nights).
- Up to 7 Staff
LocationLocated in the centre of the resort and set back from the main road
- In the centre
Distance to Slopes
- 500 metres