OverviewChalet Lhotse is a unique chalet, sleeping 12 adults in six en-suite bedrooms. An additional two children can sleep in an adjoining bunkroom. Located in the heart of the high altitude resort of Val d’Isère, this chalet still retains a feeling of exclusivity and enjoys stunning views of the infamous Black Olympic Ski run ‘La Face’.
This already stunning chalet has been carefully renovated and features a lift to all floors, now rivals its' sister chalet Marco Polo.
Chalet Lhotse is spread over an awe-inspiring 500 m2, a fabulous large open plan living area with open fire comes complete with your own bar, ideal for socialising after a day on the slopes. The dining area is large and comfortably seats everybody, giving views over La Face piste and the church spire. The spa bar relaxation area is perfect for après-ski or for a post dinner drink.
The chalet's spa facilities are second to none. Located on the ground floor is a gym, large indoor swimming pool, complete with a state of the art projector screen descending at the touch of a button, along with a massage room, sauna, hammam and indoor Jacuzzi. There is also an outdoor hot tub accessible via the front bedroom terraces.
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Log Fire
- Complimentary Bar
- Steam Hammam
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityChalet is available on a catered exclusive basis only. Various changeover dates until Sunday to Sunday from 14th January. Extra beds are charged at 300 GBP per head
|Arrival||Availability||Places||Price Per Chalet|
|10 Dec 2017||Available||14||£22,500|
|17 Dec 2017||Enquiry||14||£44,550|
|26 Dec 2017||Booked||14||Booked|
|02 Jan 2018||Available||14||£102,800|
|10 Jan 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|14 Jan 2018||Available||14||£29,300|
|21 Jan 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|28 Jan 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|04 Feb 2018||Available||14||£35,800|
|11 Feb 2018||Available||14||£61,500|
|18 Feb 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|25 Feb 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|04 Mar 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|11 Mar 2018||Available||14||£33,500|
|18 Mar 2018||Available||14||£33,500|
|25 Mar 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|01 Apr 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|08 Apr 2018||Booked||14||Booked|
|15 Apr 2018||Available||14||£22,500|
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Champagne reception.
- Range of selected house wines and champagne.
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Luxury bathroom products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in every room
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- In resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle
- Heated boot warmers
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- A la carte wine list
- Airport transfers
Second FloorLiving Area 500m2
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Bedroom 6 – double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom) Plasma screen TV and iPod docking station. Private terrace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Bedroom 1 - double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom) Plasma screen TV and iPod docking station and seating area. Access to terrace with hot tub.
- Bedroom 2 - Adjoining bunkroom for 2 children - double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom with shower). Plasma screen TV and iPod docking station and seating area. Access to terrace with hot tub.
- Bedroom 3 - double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom) Plasma screen TV and iPod docking station. Private terrace.
- Bedroom 4 – Master Bedroom double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom) Plasma screen TV and iPod docking station. Private terrace Bedroom 5 – double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom with shower) Plasma screen TV and iPod docking station and seating area. Access to terrace with hot tub.
- Indoor Swimming Pool with projector screen
- Relaxation Area
- Massage Room
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- WC x 2
- Ski Room
- Fully catered service
- Accommodation for 8 guests
- Dedicated service from a professional team.
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Children's lunch and supper every day.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef - menu created with you (6 nights).
Staff4 Staff typically:
- In the centre
Distance to Slopes
- 1 metres