OverviewChalet Le Chardon sleeps up to 20 people, ad is undoubtedly one of the most desirable ski chalets in Val d’Isere. Chalet Le Chardon combines both elegance and grandeur in a sophisticated alpine style.
Ski in ski out boutique luxury is the order of the day at Chalet Le Chardon undoubtedly one of the most desirable and exclusive chalets in Val d'Isere. Resting elegantly on the side of the Solaise Mountain, a haven for keen skiers of all abilities.
Each of ten en-suite bedrooms has floor to ceiling windows offering uninterrupted views of the Manchet Valley and Vanoise National Park. With two separate living areas, large TV room, study and dining room Le Chardon is the ideal luxury chalet for larger groups and corporate parties to soak up the magical atmosphere. The large private sun terrace is fabulous for barbecues, and drinks are served from a hand crafted snow bar. Perfect for combining business with leisure.
After an active day on the slopes, relax in one of the two private hot tubs with a glass of champagne or for the more energetic a splash around in the 18ft swim spa. Alternatively you may choose to indulge in a full body massage from one of the highly trained physiotherapists or to curl up in front of the open log fire with a good book. All this before you enjoy a five course culinary experience from the acclaimed head chef, and served in the newly extended dining room overlooking the Manchet Valley.
- Swim Spa
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Prof. Chef
- WiFi Free
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Massage Rooms
- Steam Hammam
- Complimentary Bar
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityChalet bookings are usually Sunday to Sunday
10/12/17 to 20/12/17 prices are based on a 7 night day but flexible stays available between these dates
Short stay 10th to 14th January 2018 - 4 nights £23,000
Wednesday to Wednesday from 20/12/17 to 10/01/18
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Pre-arrival and in resort concierge
- Range of selected house wines and champagne.
- An open bar including spirits and beers
- L’Occitane bathroom and beauty products
- Daily house keeping and daily turndown
- International papers and magazines
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Hairdryers bathrobes and slippers
- Airport Transfers
Level 3Living Area 800 m2
- In the eves Bedroom Oykel – double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom)
- In the eves Bedroom Uist – double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom)
- Master Bedroom Edzell – double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and seperate shower). Access onto balcony.
- Bedroom Moniak – double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower). Access to terrace with views over Manchet Valley.
- Master Bedroom Ardgay – double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom with separate shower and twin sinks). Access to main balcony.
- Bedroom Brodick – double king/twin bedroom (ensuite shower rooms). Access to main balcony.
- Bedroom Brora – double king/twin bedroom (ensuite shower rooms). Access to main balcony.
- Bedroom Cawdor – double /twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower). Access onto main balcony and hot tub.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Bedroom Dornoch – double /twin bedroom (ensuite shower with separate WC). Access to sun terrace, swim spa and hot tubs.
- Dining Room
- TV Lounge
- Boot Room
- 2 x Private Massage Rooms
- 18ft Outdoor Swim Spa
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
Lower Ground Level
- Massage Room
- Fully catered service Accommodation for 20 guests in 10 ensuite bedrooms
- Dedicated 5 star service from a professional team.
- Tea and coffee served in bed
- Cooked breakfast and afternoon tea (daily breakfast service).
- Children's lunch and dinner
- Gourmet evening meals on 6 nights
- Champagnes and canapés on 6 nights
- Pre arrival menu consultations
- In resort chauffeur service (8am to 2am)
- Experienced Chef
- Sous Chef
- Chalet Manager
- 3 Hosts/ Hostess
- Chauffeur Service
LocationDiscreetly located in private ground, Le Chardon rests elegantly on the side of the Solaise Mountain, the perfect ski in ski out location to access the vast and beautiful terrain of the Espace Killy.
- Ski in ski out
- 2h45 from Geneva
- 3hrs from Lyon
- 2h15 from Chambery
- 3h Grenoble
- 40mins Bourg St Maurice
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres