OverviewChalet Lafitenia is a stunning ski in ski out luxury chalet in Val d Isere. Situated in a private enclave above Val d'Isere. Sleeping 12 guest in six bedroom boasting breathtaking uninterrupted views down the Manchet Valley. Combining luxury, comfort with traditional touches and warm furnishings, the chalet is a cosy haven ideal for families.
All 6 bedrooms have newly renovated ensuite bath or shower rooms, and the majority, access to the private terrace or balcony. The chalets large south facing picture windows give all rooms a light and airy feel, which complements the sumptuous fabrics and comfy homeliness that is characteristic of this chalet.
After an active day on the slopes of the Espace Killy you can either ski back or be collected by your private chauffeur and driven back for a delicious afternoon tea. Choose to relax in one of the two private hot tubs with a glass of champagne or treat yourself to a full body massage organised by your private concierge. Alternatively you may choose to curl up in front of the open log fire before you enjoy a five course culinary experience from your very own gourmet chef.
In keeping, Lafitenia, boasts traditional Savoyard features, honey coloured beams, and cosy bedrooms to promote an atmosphere of alpine comfort and charm. These are ideal surroundings in which to base your Val d'Isere holiday, and once you have stayed there, you will not want to stay anywhere else.
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- WiFi Free
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Games Wii XBox
- Complimentary Bar
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Log Fire
- Massage Rooms
Prices & AvailabilityChalet bookings are usually Sunday to Sunday
10/12/17 to 20/12/17 prices are based on a 7 night day but flexible stays available between these dates Short stay
10th to 14th January 2018 - 4 nights £23,000 Wednesday to Wednesday from 20/12/17 to 10/01/18
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Pre-arrival and in resort concierge
- Range of selected house wines and champagne.
- An open bar including spirits and beers
- L’Occitane bathroom and beauty products
- Daily house keeping and daily turndown International papers and magazines
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Hairdryers bathrobes and slippers
- PC and printer
- Bedroom safes
- Airport Transfers
Level 1Living Area 300 m2
- Bedroom Perro Fino – king size double /twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower). Accessed by a private stairway.
- Bedroom Tamarindo – double /twin bedroom (ensuite shower room with large walk in shower).
- Master Bedroom Taranaki – king size double /twin bedroom (ensuite shower room with walk in shower). Access to terrace and Jacuzzi
- Sitting / Dining Room Kitchen
- TV Lounge
- Boot Room
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Bedroom Cloudbreak – double /twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom room and shower). Cosy bedroom.
- Master Bedroom Mundaka – king size double /twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower). Spacious bedroom. Access to terrace and Jacuzzi
- Master Bedroom Belharra – king size double /twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower). Spacious bedroom. Access to terrace and Jacuzzi
- Massage and wellness area
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Fully catered service
- Accommodation for 12 guests in 6 ensuite bedrooms
- Dedicated 5 star service from a professional team.
- Tea and coffee served in bed Cooked breakfast and afternoon tea (daily breakfast service).
- Children's lunch and dinner
- Gourmet evening meals on 6 nights
- Champagnes and canapés on 6 nights
- Pre arrival menu consultations
- In resort chauffeur service (8am to 2am)
- Experienced Chef
- Chalet Manager
- Host/ Hostess
- Chauffeur Service
LocationLocated in La Gittaz area of Val d'Isere with the ski piste just 150 metres away and leading to the Bellevarde and Solaise ski areas.
- 2h45 from Geneva
- 3hrs from Lyon
- 2h15 from Chambery
- 3h Grenoble
- 40mins Bourg St Maurice
- 15 minutes walk to centre
- 2 minutes drive to centre
- 2 minutes drive to lifts
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres