OverviewSki in ski out luxury chalet La Bergerie in Val d Isere is located on the site of an old Bergerie or shepherd's hut, dating back to the 17th century. This unique ski chalet has been renovated using many of the original features blending traditional wood and stone with modern facilities. Decorated with care, there is a prevailing sense of calm and tranquility, helped by its location in a private enclave above Val d'Isere.
La Bergerie boasts five ensuite twin or kingsize bedrooms, one of which has a small additional single interconnecting bedroom, ideal for a child or nanny and a sixth bedroom with its own private bathroom. Every room in this luxury ski chalet has an individual sense of style and character which makes them all an equally attractive retreat after an active day. The vaulted ceiling of the open plan sitting / dining room gives a sense of space without losing the warmth of the room created by the open log fire, and complimented by the rich colours and textures of the carefully selected furnishings.
Chalet La Bergerie additional features include luxuries such as theprivate massage room where the trained physiotherapists can work on those weary limbs, and the state of the art cinema room complete with a Nintendo wii. Whether enjoying a breakfast of your choice or a gourmet five course dinner, the floor to ceiling windows of La Bergerie offer a spectacular view down the Manchet Valley. The secluded hot tub and terrace are also an ideal place to watch the sun set over the Roche de Charvet whilst enjoying a well deserved glass of champagne.
- Hot Tub
- Prof. Chef
- Lift Station Transfers
- On Call Driver
- WiFi Free
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Complimentary Bar
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Champagne Reception
- Log Fire
- Massage Rooms
Prices & AvailabilityChalet bookings are usually Sunday to Sunday
10/12/17 to 20/12/17 prices are based on a 7 night day but flexible stays available between these dates
Short stay 10th to 14th January 2018 - 4 nights £23,000 Wednesday to Wednesday from 20/12/17 to 10/01/18
Accommodation for 12 +1 guests on a sole basis in 6 ensuite bedrooms and a single cosy bedroom suitable for a child
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Pre-arrival and in resort concierge
- Range of selected house wines and champagne.
- An open bar including spirits and beers.
- L’Occitane bathroom and beauty products
- Daily house keeping and daily turndown
- International papers and magazines
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Hairdryers bathrobes and slippers
- PC and printer
- Bedroom safes
- Airport Transfers
- Ski hire
Level 1Living Area 300 m2
- Reading Area
- Bedroom Cotswold – king size double /twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower).
- Bedroom Mouflon – king size double /twin bedroom (ensuite shower room with walk in shower). Access to terrace and Jacuzzi
- Master Bedroom Merino – single bedroom (ensuite shower room) Interconnecting door to Bedroom Mouflon.
- Dining Room
- TV Lounge
- Boot Room
- 2 x Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Bedroom Suffolk – double king size /twin bedroom (ensuite shower room with walk in shower/steam room)
- Bedroom Chamois – king size double /twin bedroom (ensuite shower room). Spacious bedroom. Access to terrace and Jacuzzi
- Bedroom Jacob – king size double /twin bedroom (private shower room situated directly off the hall). Cosy bedroom.
- Master Bedroom Kashmir – king size double /twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower). Access to terrace.
- Managers Office
- Fully catered service
- Accommodation for 12 +1 guests in 6 ensuite bedrooms and a single cosy bedroom suitable for a child
- Dedicated 5 star service from a professional team.
- Tea and coffee served in bed
- Cooked breakfast and afternoon tea (daily breakfast service).
- Children's lunch and dinner
- Gourmet evening meals on 6 nights
- Champagnes and canapés on 6 nights
- Pre arrival menu consultations
- In resort chauffeur service (8am to 2am)
- Experienced Chef
- Chalet Manager
- Host/ Hostess
- Chauffeur Service
LocationLocated in La Gittaz area of Val d'Isere with the ski piste just 150 metres away and leading to the Bellevarde and Solaise ski areas.
- 2h45 from Geneva
- 3hrs from Lyon
- 2h15 from Chambery
- 3h Grenoble
- 40mins Bourg St Maurice
- 15 minutes walk to centre
- 2 minutes drive to centre
- 2 minutes drive to lifts
- 150m to Solaise piste
- Ski in ski out
Distance to Slopes
- 150 metres