OverviewChalet Kilimanjaro sleeps 10 people in 5 ensuite bedrooms. This simply stunning chalet in Val d’Isere offers the perfect ski in ski out location. Beautifully renovated in 2013 to add even more luxury and space for guests. On entrance from the slopes into the beautiful Chalet Kilimanjaro you are drawn into an exquisite winter retreat on which the emphasis is luxurious comfort and sumptuous homeliness.
The marble steps take you up from the ski fitting room to the main entrance of the chalet, elegantly finished with Italian tiles and 200 year old reclaimed wood. The private terrace and hot tub are accessed from the main hall, as well as from all three bedrooms on this floor. A master bedroom has been added to the upper floor and is accessed by it's own private stairway. It is an ideal place to relax and enjoy a glass of champagne after a day on the slopes of the Espace Killy, before the tantalizing five-course evening dinner prepared by your very own gourmet chef.
The warmth of the wood is pervasive throughout each room, and the large south facing windows bathe each room in warmth and light. The chalets second floor is dominated by a huge, open plan living area, its grandeur encapsulated by the high vaulted ceiling and solid beams. Yet for all its size, this chalet loses nothing of the warmth and homeliness created by deep sofas, a roaring fire and soft textured furnishings. With extraordinary views over the valley, breath-taking surroundings and an understated elegance pervasive throughout the chalet you would be hard pushed to find a more luxurious Alpine chalet.
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Boot Warmers
- Champagne Reception
- Complimentary Bar
- Log Fire
- Massage Rooms
Prices & AvailabilityChalet bookings are usually Sunday to Sunday
10/12/17 to 20/12/17 prices are based on a 7 night day but flexible stays available between these dates Short stay
10th to 14th January 2018 - 4 nights £23,000 Wednesday to Wednesday from 20/12/17 to 10/01/18
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Pre-arrival and in resort concierge
- Range of selected house wines and champagne.
- An open bar including spirits and beers
- L’Occitane bathroom and beauty products
- Daily house keeping and daily turndown
- International papers and magazines
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Hairdryers bathrobes and slippers
- PC and printer
- Bedroom safes
- Airport Transfers
Level 3Living Area 250 m2
- Master Bedroom Olympus – king size double (ensuite bathroom and shower). Private staircase.
- Bedroom Sassiere – double bedroom (ensuite shower room). Plasma screen TV and satellite channels.
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Bedroom Annapurna – king size double /twin bedroom (ensuite shower room with walk in jet shower/ steam room). Plasma screen TV and satellite channels. Access to terrace and hot tub.
- Bedroom Chomolunga – king size double /twin bedroom (ensuite shower room with walk in jet shower/ steam room). Access to terrace and hot tub.
- Bedroom Makalu – king size double /twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower). Private dressing room. Access to terrace and hot tub.
- TV Lounge
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Boot Room
- Fully catered service
- Accommodation for 10 guests in 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Dedicated 5 star service from a professional team.
- Tea and coffee served in bed
- Cooked breakfast and afternoon tea (daily breakfast service).
- Children's lunch and dinner
- Gourmet evening meals on 6 nights
- Champagnes and canapés on 6 nights Pre arrival menu consultations
- In resort chauffeur service (8am to 2am)
- Experienced Chef
- Chalet Manager
- Host/ Hostess
- Chauffeur Service
LocationLocated in La Gittaz area of Val d'Isere with the ski piste just 150 metres away and leading to the Bellevarde and Solaise ski areas.
- 2h45 from Geneva
- 3hrs from Lyon
- 2h15 from Chambery
- 3h Grenoble
- 40mins Bourg St Maurice
- 15 minutes walk to centre
- 2 minutes drive to centre
- 2 minutes drive to lifts
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres