OverviewSki in ski out Chalet Elephant Blanc sleeps 10 guests in 5 ensuite bedrooms. Perfectly positioned and wonderfully located, with something special that makes clients return year after year. The blue Solaise piste is literally on your doorstep and you can ski right into the boot room at the end of the day. The beginner slopes are conveniently close, making it perfect for families, while the centre of the resort is only a short chauffeured drive away.
There are 420 square metres of spacious living area and with 4 staff to serve your needs Chalet Elephant Blanc has everything right for a memorable holiday. This chalet is flooded with light from windows in every direction. The lofty drawing room with its high beams and roaring fire is the heart of the chalet, while the dining area is dominated by a huge table makes it ideal for entertaining. Above, there is a cosy study and TV snug, a perfect hideaway for children or adults.
Outside there are two large sheltered terraces with wonderful views over the resort to the Face de Bellevarde. The neatly hidden outdoor hot tub is perfectly located for you to enjoy a glass of champagne and spa area with massage room, sauna and hammam is perfect for relaxing and unwinding after a hard day's skiing.
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Massage Rooms
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Boot Warmers
- Champagne Reception
- Complimentary Bar
- Steam Hammam
- Log Fire
Prices & AvailabilityChalet Elephant Blanc is available on a exclusive basis only, please note various start dates and from Sunday to Sunday from 14th January 2018.
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Champagne reception.
- Range of selected house wines and champagne.
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Luxury bathroom products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in every room
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- In resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle
- Heated boot warmers
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- A la carte wine list
- Airport transfers
Living Area 420m2
- Bedroom 5 – double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite power shower)
- TV Room
- Drawing Room / Dining Room
- Outside Hot tub
Click here to view floor plans
- Bedroom 1 - double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite power shower)
- Bedroom 2 - double super king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower)
- Bedroom 3 - double super king/twin bedroom (with stairs to lower ensuite bathroom and shower). West facing balcony.
- Bedroom 4 - double king/twin bedroom (ensuite bathroom and shower). West facing balcony.
- Drawing Room / Dining Room
- Ski Room
Lower Ground floor
- Wellness Centre
- Massage room
- Sauna Shower
- Steam room
- Bathroom 3
- Fully catered service
- Accommodation for 8 guests
- Dedicated service from a professional team.
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Children's lunch and supper every day.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef - menu created with you (6 nights).
Staff4 Staff typically:
LocationSituated on the blue Solaise piste giving excellent access to the village, nursery slopes and the main lifts. The chalet can be reached by the private underground stairway from the street level.
- 3 minutes drive to centre
Distance to Slopes
- 1 metres