Ski Apartment Santons Isere is in an excellent location just 100m from the ski lifts, nursery slopes and the lively centre of Val d’Isere.
The apartment building has just 6 chic apartments that have been converted from a former hotel offering great accommodation. This property sleeps 6 to 8 people in 3 bedrooms (1 double and 2 twin/double), with their own bathrooms. One of the bedrooms also has a separate bunk annexe to sleep up to 8 people. Two bedrooms have space for a cot.
Relax in the large open plan living area with private terrace which has a lovely aspect overlooking a secluded snow bank and the Isere river. Both apartments have their own professional chef but share a chalet host. The host is present every day along with the resort manager.
Offering great service from introducing you to your instructors, helping with luggage, ski pass delivery service, stocking up for your arrival on baby essentials, ringing you in advance to discuss the children’s high tea menu and of course ski equipment delivered to your chalet.
- Prof. Chef
- WiFi Free
- Champagne Reception
Prices & AvailabilityPrices are for the per person use of this property and include catering and services. For exclusive bookings of the whole chalet only an empty bed fee applies Prices do not include travel.
- Bespoke pre-holiday care including: assistance in booking transfers, lessons, ski passes and ski hire
- Private minibus service 8:00 to 11:00 and 16:30 to 19:30
- Towelling dressing gowns
- Goodies on your bed
- Daily UK newspapers Tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
- Linen and bath towels
- Ski lessons
- Ski passes
- Nannies & babysitting
- Airport transfers
- Off piste guides
Lunch (this is available from your chef as a packed lunch picnic for €6.50 per person per day for a sandwich, fruit, chocolate or health bar and a drink (with the exception of the chalet staff’s day off)
- 7 night’s accommodation
- Champagne on arrival 6 days fully catered service
- Full English breakfast with breakfast special
- Afternoon tea
- Canapés followed by 3 course evening supper
- Unlimited complimentary hand-picked wine selection, beer and soft drinks
- Champagne reception on arrival
- High tea for children home cooked
A good location just 100m from major Solaise and Bellevarde lifts plus nursery slopes. Also a short 100m walk into the centre of Val D’Isere which is world famous for its après ski, restaurants & nightlife. Val d’Isere is all on the flat, so no hills to negotiate and a regular bus service that loops around. Great restaurants on the piste as well as off the piste that you will be spoilt for choice. Plenty of non-skiing activities for the non-skiers or if you fancy a quiet day. You can access the whole ski area of Espace Killy which has 300km of marked pistes.
- 100m from Val D’Isere centre
- 100m from Solaise lift
- 100m from Bellvarde lift 100m from nursery slopes
- 220km from Geneva Airport
- 40 min taxi drive from Bourg St Maurice (direct train from London Pancras)
Distance to Slopes
- 100 metres