Chalet Apartment Killy has a fantastic central location in Val D’Isere. Sleeping 8 people in 4 fully en-suite bedrooms with a relaxing blend of contemporary and antique furnishings.
This ground floor apartment has spacious separate sitting, dining and kitchen areas with a private terrace just below ground level which lets the light flood in.
Situated in the Aiglon apartment complex, you are just 200m from the Solaise and Bellevarde lifts and the nursery slopes which lets you link into the amazing Espace Killy ski area. Plus you are just an easy short walk into the centre with it’s vibrant nightlife, shops, bars and restaurants.
There is a ski and boot room plus all 4 bedrooms have room for a cot.
Offering great service from introducing you to your instructors, helping with luggage, ski pass delivery service, stocking up for your arrival on baby essentials, ringing you in advance to discuss the children’s High Tea menu and of course ski equipment delivered to your chalet.
- Prof. Chef
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Champagne Reception
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Prices are for the per person use of this property and include catering and services. For exclusive bookings of the whole chalet only an empty bed fee applies
Prices do not include travel.
- Bespoke pre-holiday care including: assistance in booking transfers, lessons, ski passes and ski hire
- Private minibus service 8:00 to 11:00 and 16:30 to 19:30
- Towelling dressing gowns Goodies on your bed
- Daily UK newspapers
- Tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
- Linen and bath towels
- Ski lessons
- Ski passes
- Nannies & babysitting
- Airport transfers
- Off piste guides
- Lunch (this is available from your chef as a packed lunch picnic for €6.50 per person per day for a sandwich, fruit, chocolate or health bar and a drink (with the exception of the chalet staff’s day off)
- Bedroom 1 – Twin / Double with en-suite shower, bath, toilet & sink
- Bedroom 2 – Twin / Double with en-suite shower, bath, toilet & sink
- Bedroom 3 – Twin / Double with en-suite shower, bath, toilet & sink
- Bedroom 4 - Twin / Double with en-suite shower, bath, toilet & sink
- Living area
- Dining area
- Separate kitchen
- Private Terrace (reduced mountain views due to ground floor location)
- 7 night’s accommodation
- Champagne on arrival
- 6 days fully catered service
- Full English breakfast with breakfast special
- Afternoon tea
- Canapés followed by 3 course evening supper
- Unlimited complimentary hand-picked wine selection, beer and soft drinks
- Champagne reception on arrival
- High tea for children home cooked
Good location just 200m from major Solaise and Bellevarde lifts plus nursery slopes. Also a short 200m walk into the centre of Val D’Isere which is world famous for its après ski, restaurants and nightlife.
Val D’Isere is all on the flat, so no hills to negotiate and a regular bus service that loops around. Great restaurants on the piste as well as off the piste that you will be spoilt for choice. Plenty of non-skiing activities for the non-skiers or if you fancy a quiet day. You can access the whole ski area of Espace Killy which has 300km of marked pistes.
- 200m from Val D’Isere centre
- 200m from Solaise lift
- 200m from Bellvarde lift
- 200m from nursery slopes
- 220km from Geneva Airport
- 40 min taxi drive from Bourg St Maurice (direct train from London Pancras)
Distance to Slopes
- 200 metres
It's all happening here
If you are looking for a chalet near the centre and the lifts this is the property for you. Sleeping 8 people all en-suite this is great for families or group of friends wanting to experience the nightlife and skiing.Chalet ski Holidays