Chamois Lodge combines spectacular views with light-flooded rooms and an idyllic location for an exclusive stay in the mountains. Sympathetically finished in old wood and stone, the chalet oozes comfort and beauty; decorated with cosy fur throws, cowhide walls and chic alpine touches.
Located on the second floor with majestic mountain views, the focal point of Chamois Lodge is the spacious living room with warm, honey-coloured timbers, crackling log fire and comforting sofas.
Chamois Lodge sleeps 6 + 3 guests, in 3 luxury king/twin rooms and a small, triple bunk bedroom. Each bedroom features large windows (2 have a balcony/terrace) to make the most of the breathtaking views, dreamy pocket sprung beds and contemporary en-suite bathrooms with baths and showers.
At the end of day, soothe tired muscles with a dip in the outside hot tub, complete with uninterrupted views of the surrounding mountains.
The exquisite food you will experience here is just one of the reasons so many guests return each year. To this end, they only employ qualified fine dining chefs experienced in Michelin Star/3 AAA Rosette restaurants who have a flair for exceptional food.
Your personal chef will work their magic creating delicious breakfast specials, decadent afternoon tea and the evening’s pièce de résistance, a 6-course taster menu. If comfort food is on your menu; Savoyard specialities, family suppers or TV dinners, we’d be delighted to create a bespoke menu for you. Each evening dinner is served with a carefully selected pair of wines to compliment the delicious cuisine.
- Hot Tub
- Games Room
- On Call Driver
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Champagne Reception
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityAvailable for Exclusive Chalet Bookings Only
Peak weeks - total occupancy during peak weeks is 9
- All beds twin or king-sized, pocket sprung
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Toiletries & hair dryers
- Linen, towels & dressing gowns - Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless internet
- On demand 4×4 chauffeur service to and from St Martin until 10.00pm
- TV, DVD, and film library, Digital Satellite/Freeview channels, ipod docking station
- Separate tv/children’s play snug
- Open Fireplace
- Ski locker with electric boot warmers
- Books and Games
- Parking outside the chalet
- Travel or transfers
- Lift pass
- Equipment rental
- Ski lessons
- Open plan living room: (7.7m x 3.4m) Stunning roof-top living area, with open fire, west facing balcony & breathtaking views.
- Dining area: age-old stone & rustic timbers ensure this is an intimate space
- Open-plan kitchen
- Bedroom 1: (5.7m x 3.6m) Family suite with twin/king sized bed, balcony and separate bunk bedroom. Walk through to wardrobes & en-suite bathroom with bath, shower over bath, hand held shower attachment
- Bedroom 2: (3.7m x 3.4m) Twin/king sized bed, walk through to wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower over bath, hand held shower attachment.
- Bedroom 3: (3.7m x 3.4m) Twin/king-sized bed, walk through to wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower over bath, hand held shower attachment.
- Bedroom 4: (3.2m x 3.1m) Twin/king-sized bed, walk through to wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower over bath, hand held shower attachment
- Outside hot tub
- TV/Children’s playroom
- Seven nights accommodation
- Exclusive use of chalet & facilities
- Dedicated service from chalet staff - professional fine dining chef, host, chauffeur & chalet manager
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea , 6 course taster dinner (6 nights)
- 6 pairs of premium wines with dinner
- Complimentary bar (wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Morning tea in bed
- Children’s supper 6 days if required
- Professional chef - qualified fine dining chef experienced in Michelin Star/3 AAA Rosette restaurants who have a flair for exceptional food.
- Chalet Manager
LocationNestled in the peaceful hamlet of Villarabout, Abode is just a four-minute chauffeured drive from St Martin de Belleville and the main lift hub. Our chauffeur is always on hand, available until 10.00pm daily, ensuring you never have to carry your skis anywhere.
- 4 minute chauffeured drive to village
- 4 minute chauffeured drive to lifts
- 1h55 to Chambery Airport
- 2h25 to Geneva Airport
- 2h30 to Lyon Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 5000 metres
How Professional is your chef
Chamois Lodge only employ qualified fine dining chefs experienced in Michelin Star/3 AAA Rosette restaurants and who also have a flair for exceptional food. The best thing here is that the chef will work their magic making delicious breakfast specials, decadent afternoon tea and the pièce de résistance, a 6-course taster menu. You can then choose your style from comfort food, Savoyard specialities…Chalet Ski Holidays