'Uber Cool Chalet' (The Times), Abode chalet is a gorgeous, 100 year old Savoyard farmhouse blending contemporary elegance with traditional alpine charm.
Whilst the renovation has retained the spirit and feel of the original building, contemporary interiors, designer furniture, and heaps of modern creature comforts create the ultimate cocoon, the perfect place to get away from it all.
The property is set over mainly 3 floors with a cute play/ TV room on the lower level for the kids. The bedrooms are set on the first and ground floors with 2 bedrooms on each. The four stylish king/twin en-suite bedrooms accommodate 8 plus 2 guests with one bedroom being a family suite with a separate bunk bedroom. The super comfy beds with Egyptian cotton linen for the dreamiest night’s sleep have contemporary bathrooms all featuring deep baths with showers and Molton Brown bubbles to complete the joy of a long soak at the end of a days skiing.
The stunning open-plan living room is found on the second floor with spectacular panoramic mountain views. A feast of original beams, stonewalls and wall-to-wall windows makes for one ultimate, deeply luxurious sanctuary after a day of energetic skiing.
- Games Room
- On Call Driver
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- WiFi Free
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Boot Warmers
- Champagne Reception
- Log Fire
Prices & Availability
Available for bookings for individual rooms (adult only shared weeks) or Exclusive Chalet and during peak weeks on sole exclusive basis only.
Bookings discounts do not apply for whole chalet bookings (Peak weeks)
Empty Bed Supplement
No empty bed supplements are payable if 2 adults share a room, otherwise brochure price less £100.
Adults or children in bunk bedrooms are charged 50% of the standard brochure price. Children do not receive children's discounts
Infants under 2 yrs cost £100 providing they sleep in a cot in the same room as their parents. Children 2 - 12 yrs £75 discount on non-peak weeks.
- All beds twin or king-sized, pocket sprung
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Toiletries & hair dryers
- Linen, towels & dressing gowns - Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless internet
- On demand 4×4 chauffeur service to and from St Martin until 10.00pm
- TV, DVD, and film library, Digital Satellite/Freeview channels, ipod docking station
- Separate tv/children’s play snug
- Open Fireplace
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- Books and Games
- Parking close by
- Travel or transfers
- Lift pass
- Equipment rental
- Ski lessons
- Open plan living room: (7.7m x 3.4m) Stunning roof-top living area, with open fire, west facing balcony & breathtaking views.
- Dining area: age-old stone & rustic timbers ensure this is an intimate space
- Open-plan kitchen
- Bedroom 1: (5.7m x 3.6m) Family suite with twin/king sized bed, balcony and separate bunk bedroom. Walk through to wardrobes & en-suite bathroom with bath, shower over bath, hand held shower attachment.
- Bedroom 2: (3.7m x 3.4m) Twin/king sized bed, walk through to wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower over bath, hand held shower attachment
- Bedroom 3: (3.7m x 3.4m) Twin/king-sized bed, walk through to wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower over bath, hand held shower attachment.
- Bedroom 4: (3.2m x 3.1m) Twin/king-sized bed, walk through to wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower over bath, hand held shower attachment
- TV/Children’s playroom
- Seven nights accommodation
- Exclusive use of chalet & facilities
- Dedicated service from chalet staff - professional fine dining chef, host, chauffeur & chalet manager
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea, 6 course taster dinner (6 nights)
- 6 pairs of premium wines with dinner
- Complimentary bar (wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Morning tea in bed
- Children’s supper 6 days if required
- Professional chef - qualified fine dining chef experienced in Michelin Star/3 AAA Rosette restaurants who have a flair for exceptional food.
- Chalet Manager
LocationNestled in the peaceful hamlet of Villarabout, Abode is just a four-minute chauffeured drive from St Martin de Belleville and the main lift hub. Our chauffeur is always on hand, available until 10.00pm daily, ensuring you never have to carry your skis anywhere.
- 4 minute chauffeured drive to village
- 4 minute chauffeured drive to lifts
- 1h55 to Chambery Airport
- 2h25 to Geneva Airport
- 2h30 to Lyon Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 5000 metres
Can I tell you a secret ?
St Martin de Belleville is one of those places that you just can't help fall in love with and once you've been bitten by it's beautify and serenity you may be hooked (or booked) forever. Imagine not only fabulous access to the three valleys but stay at this uber cool chalet (as described by the Times) this is harmony in heaven!Chalet Ski Holidays