Chalet La Marquise sleeps 14 plus guests is situated in the most desired position in the in the heart of Sainte Foy making it a very popular ski chalets to rent. Not only does this chalet have a prime location it has beautiful interiors, complimented by a 'Platinum' standard of catering and in-chalet service.
High-vaulted ceilings, a centrally suspended fireplace, tall sliding glass doors and large balconies all add to the opulence of the expansive living area. In a private area on the upper balcony sits the large and welcoming hot tub; a haven of relaxation and breathtaking views.
The substantial bedroom suites, spread across 3 floors, are complete with modern spacious en-suite bathrooms and top quality finely sprung beds. (six rooms may be made up as doubles or twins and one room is a quad bunk room). All suites are complete with UK Freeview TV and iPod docking stations - your very own ski retreat with beautiful views. Most bedrooms have their own balcony and all have our carefully chosen quality Egyptian cotton duvet covers, large bath towels and soft designer bathrobes. As part of this ‘Platinum Service’ catered chalet guests can expect their own range of exclusive Elemis toiletries.
Careful thought has gone into the chalet layout. A extra living space exists in the mezzanine level; equipped with sofa, games, books andadditional flat screen TV and DVD player - a perfect hideaway for adults, teens or children.
Your private spa is located on the on the ground floor with sauna, steam room and our massage and treatment room. In addition to private use of your in-chalet spa, you can also boot treatments and massages through your dedicated chalet host. The ground floor entrance with parking directly outside opens into a spacious lobby and large equipment room with boot heaters and racks for skis and snowboards.
La Marquise has lower and upper entrances to the chalet, both of which are located just a stone's throw from Sainte Foy Resort centre and pistes.
- Hot Tub
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Steam Hammam
- Boot Warmers
- Massage Rooms
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilitySaturday to Saturday - Catered prices are per person, per week, except exclusive occupancy which is priced by the property. Prices shown do not always reflect all discounts, so please enquire for details.
- Luxury ski chalet accommodation, close to the slopes
- Delicious 4 course evening meals, including bubbles and canapés on 6 evenings
- Tailor-made catering, where dietary requirements and allergies are taken into account
- Pre-dinner complimentary beers & soft drinks
- Sommelier-selected sparkling wine & canapés on every catered evening
- Evening meals are followed by coffee & a selection of teas, on 6 evenings
- Specially selected house wine during dinner service
- Earlier children's dinner available
- Breakfast service including fully cooked and continental choices
- Daily afternoon tea with fresh home-made cakes
- Guests have one non-catered evening, where a restaurant booking can be arranged for you
- Ensuite bathroom facilities, complete with hairdryer
- Egyptian cotton linen and towels with a mid-week towel change
- Elemis Spa bathroom products
- Complimentary cots and high chairs on request
- Wine upgrades from our award-winning Sommelier Selection
- Special occasion cakes can be made upon request
- Bespoke childcare crèche and private nannies
- Discounted lift passes ready upon arrival at your chalet
- Airport and local transfers
- Ski school and private lessons
- Discounted ski hire
- Massage and reflexology
- Heli-skiing, held rides and private guides
- Husky rides
- Snow shoeing and more
LocationThis luxury ski chalet accommodation is close to the slopes being just 150 metres away
Distance to Slopes
- 150 metres