White Valley Lodge offers indulgent ski chalet accommodation in Morzine comfortably sleeping up to 10 adults and 2 children in luxurious surroundings.
All five, interior designed bedrooms have unrivalled views, luxurious bathrooms and exclusive REN toiletries. The bedrooms have deep pocket sprung beds, providing ultimate comfort and can be configured as king doubles or singles, depending on your unique requirements. The biggest bedroom makes a great family room for 4. Equipped with an additional, full size and custom-built bunk bed, making it perfect for a family, or a group of friends.
The ski lodge lounge includes a beautiful, contemporary wood fire, and under floor heating, assuring cozy afternoons and evenings as the snow falls outside. Reclaimed oak flooring, decadent designer chandeliers and sumptuous seating create a chic, luxurious setting from which to admire the stunning views over the Vallee de La Manche.
Panoramic views of the entire valley can be enjoyed from a large wrap-around balcony. There is integrated secure storage for your ski equipment, and a bespoke boot room with excellent drying facilities.
The White Valley Lodge leisure suite is privately situated with stunning views. Just wait until you see the view from our hot tub… you’ll fall in love with the valley, just as we did.
Private car parking is also available at White Valley Lodge.
- Hot Tub
- On Call Driver
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Champagne Reception
- Complimentary Bar
- WiFi Free
- Games Toys & Dvds
Prices & AvailabilityWINTER Exclusive chalet bookings on peak weeks.
Per person prices available on other weeks (prices based on 10 people sharing) Accommodation for 10 plus 2
SUMMER Bed and breakfast available throughout the summer at £125 per room per night (10th and 18th June £100 per room pn) and 20th July for the Tour de France £6000 exclusive Lodge bookings only
12th March 3 nights £495 pp or $4950 exclusive use (includes shared transfers)
26th March 4 nights £595 pp 4 rooms available (includes shared transfers)
6th april 3 nights £495 pp
- Guest iPad with complimentary digital newspapers
- GHD hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Complimentary REN toiletries in all bedrooms
- Complimentary bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary alcoholic and soft drinks always available
- Sledges and snow shoes for you to use
- Secure equipment storage
- Private guest parking
- 4x4 in-resort chauffeur service available
- In lodge equipment rental and boot fitting
- Ski lessons and guiding arranged on your behalf
- Lift passes ready in the lodge on your arrival
- Restaurant recommendation and booking service
- Apres ski recommendation and booking service
- Childcare services available
- In lodge beauty therapy and sports massage available
- Private yoga and pilates classes
- Guided snow-shoeing trips available to explore the Valley
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 - King size doubles / twin bedrooms (en-suite drench shower room) with flat screen televisions, SONOS audio systems - balconies overlooking the stunning valley and Nyon ski runs.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 - King size doubles / twin bedrooms (en-suite drench shower room) with flat screen televisions, SONOS audio systems, balconies overlooking the beautiful Vallee de La Manche forest.
- Open plan lounge / dining room
- Wrap around balcony
- Hot tub
- Bedroom 5 – Quad room (king size double/ twin beds and bunk beds) – ens-suite shower room) flat screen television, SONOS audio system, en-suite bathroom, doors to patio with piste view
- Heated boot room with boot warmers
- Guest toilet
- Separate owners apartment
- Pre arrival consultation
- Pre-dinner drinks with hand made canapés, four course meal on 6 nights
- Generous serving of excellent wines to accompany each evening meal,
- Complimentary house wines, bottles of Kronenbourg 1664 and soft drinks throughout your stay
- Afternoon homemade cakes and treats, with teas and coffees
- Hot and cold breakfasts each morning, prepared fresh to order
- Daily bedroom refresh, mid-week towel change
- In-resort 4x4 chauffeur service
- Exclusive Private Chef
LocationNestled at the very heart of the huge Portes du Soleil ski area. White Valley Lodge is just a stones throw from the Nyon Telepherique, offering quick access to the pistes of both Morzine and Les Gets, and on to Avoriaz and several excellent Swiss ski resorts. 650m of beautifully groomed piste await you in the Portes du Soleil, where it’s possible to never ski the same run twice. Our neighboring resort of Avoriaz at 1800m has experienced the highest snow depth in Europe for 11 winters in a row – we often say that if there’s no snow in Avoriaz, there’s no snow in the Alps.
1 Min to the Nyon lift
Distance to Slopes
- 50 metres
A truly holiday experience
The White Valley Lodge is doing something very special, don't just trust my word as their clients are saying the same thing too. Owner operated The White Valley Lodge is relatively new on the scene but come with a wealth of knowledge of the Portes du Soleil ski area having skied there for many years. They pride themselves on providing ultimate indulgence from start to finish. There are many little…Chalet Ski Holidays