OverviewSki Chalet Chamois D’Or is a very popular chalet due to its location just above the Nyon cable car which you can access via your private steps. You can even ski back to the chalet within 100m along the winding Chamois piste through the forest. Great location set on a hillside with panoramic mountain views.
This large detached chalet is spacious and light. Its sleeps up to 14 people in 6 en-suite bedrooms each with south facing balconies. One bedroom has an additional bunk room making it great for families. This chalet is available on a per person or exclusive basis giving you plenty of flexibility with your group.
Relax in the outdoor hot tub positioned on the sun terrace which captures the panoramic views. You enter on the top floor of this catered ski chalet into the main entrance with a dining area on the mezzanine level. His leads down to the comfortable open plan lounge with open fireplace and balconies. There is also the kitchen and Bedroom 1. The floor below has 4 bedrooms and then leads down to the ground floor with 2 further bedrooms, ski storage and leads out to the private steps which take you down to the Nyon cable car. Morzine town centre is a 15 minute stroll along a pretty forest path which runs alongside a stream.
A free shuttle bus stops right outside the chalet which goes directly into town where there are a large variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
Pay for 12 places and get 2 child or adult places (please note these are bunk beds in a family room). Please note that private airport transfers are included when property rented on an exclusive basis - shared transfers (from Geneva only) on per room basis and are available at certain times.
- Hot Tub
- Airport Transfers
- WiFi Free
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityIf chalet booked on exclusive basis there is 1 free child place.
Children under 12 receive 10% discount on the per person price and babies under 2, in a cot sharing with parents, are charged at £100
- The Bath House Toiletries
- UK Satellite TV
- Concierge Service
- Ski Pass Service
- Airport Transfers are included when property rented on an exclusive basis - shared transfers on per room bookings are available at certain times
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host days off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Entrance Hall with dining area on mezzanine seating 14 people and steps down onto the 2nd floor
- Lounge with fireplace and comfortable seating
- Bedroom 1 – Double with en-suite bath, shower, WC & sink and access to balcony
- Bedroom 2 – Double with en-suite shower, WC & sink plus balcony
- Separate bedroom containing full size bunks with shower –and shares toilet with Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3 – Double / Twin with en-suite bath with overhead shower, WC & sink plus balcony
- Bedroom 4 – Twin with en-suite bath & overhead shower, WC & sink plus balcony
- Bedroom 5 – Double with en-suite shower, WC & sink plus balcony
- Bedroom 6 – Twin with en-suite shower, WC & sink plus balcony
- Ski Store with boot warmers
- Steps descend directly to the Nyon Cable Car
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink with canapes on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings ( continental self – service on the chalet staff two days off)
- Homemade afternoon tea on five afternoons to help yourself to
- A three-course evening meal on five nights
- A cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- Complimentary toiletries
- Mid-week clean with towel change
- Free WiFi access & UK Satellite Television
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the team
- Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage, and other activities in-resort
- Chalet Hosts
- Resort Manager on call
LocationGreat location with private steps straight down to the Nyon Cable Car, offering excellent skiing and boarding up on Pointe Nyon. You can ski back to within 100m of the chalet along the winding Chamois piste through the forest. There is also a free shuttle bus right outside the chalet which will take you to the centre of Morzine with bustling bars, restaurants and shops or simply stroll along the pretty forest track alongside the stream for 15 min to reach the centre.
Morzine and Nyon are part of the vast Portes du Soleil ski area with 650kms of piste linking many of the picturesque villages & towns of the area.
- 3 minute walk to Nyon Cable Car
- 100m ski in for the adventurous
- 15 min walk to Morzine centre or free shuttle bus
- 65km from Geneva Airport (approx. 1 - 1.5 hrs)
Distance to Slopes
- 200 metres