Alp Inn is a beautiful chalet with antique and modern furnishings located in near the centre and lifts in Morzine which is part of the Portes du Soleil ski region.
The living area takes over the top floor and is extremely spacious with plenty of seating for everyone. This sensational space has floor to ceiling windows and side balconies with amazing views of the surrounding mountains. There are three seating zones and a wonderful open fireplace to cosy up to in the evening. You can easily seat 14 people around the large dining table and there is a lovely large kitchen if you prefer to be self catered or you can watch your Chef create your meals whilst you relax with a glass of wine.
All seven bedrooms are twin, of which 5 have nicely designed en-suite bathrooms or shower rooms. Two bedrooms share a large bathroom with shower. Room 7 is a very spacious Master bedroom with its en-suite designed as part of the room and wrap around private balcony. Room 6 has a private balcony and Room 2 a private Terrace.
If you prefer further relaxing then take advantage of your own sauna to unwind those ski muscles. There is a also a ski and boot room with heated boot warmers.
This ski chalet is available on a catered, part catered or self catered basis with lots of options to tailor make your perfect ski holiday.
- Prof. Chef
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
Prices & AvailabilityAlp Inn is available on a Catered basis as per prices above (NB: dinner for 5 nights only). The chalet is also available self catered or semi catered with many add on services to tailor make your holiday perfect. Travel is not included.
Please enquire if you have a smaller party for prices.
- Complimentary bathrobes & toiletries (when catered)
- Hair dryers
- Concierge Service for ski passes, ski lessons, transfers, night sledging etc
- Restaurant recommendation and booking service
- Beautician and massage available
- In house childcare at additional cost
- Ski lessons and guiding arranged on your behalf
- Mid week change of linen £15pp
- Mid week towel change £10pp
- Hire of dressing gowns £15pp (self catered)
- Toiletries from £5pp (self catered)
- Wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks package from €10pp
- Packed lunches €10pp
- Extra cleaning €20 per hour
- Food shop (for self or semi catered)
- Child Travel Cot €10
- Childs High Chair €5
- Entrance door
- Large Hall
- Bedroom 1: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and private terrace
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom
- Shared Bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with private balcony
- Bedroom 7: Large Master bedroom with twin beds, open en-suite bathroom and private wrap around balcony
- Laundry Room
- Seating area with open fireplace
- Seating area
- Seating with TV
- Large Dining Table
- Open large kitchen
- Wake up drinks served to your room
- Pre-dinner drinks with canapés, three course meal on 5 nights (2 nights to explore restaurants)
- House quality wines with your dinner
- Afternoon homemade cakes,cookies, french bread, jams selection with teas and coffees
- Pre ski breakfast with hot options and buffet
- Earlier children's supper
- Pizza making evenings and cake icing supervised by Chef
- Vegetarian, lighter meals and dietary requirements catered for on request
LocationGreat location near to the centre of Morzine and only 6 minutes walk to the main lift. The piste is just a 6 minute walk back to the chalet at the end of the day. Lovely restaurants and bars just a short stroll away making this an easy place to get around from. The main Telecabine de Pleney links you in to access all the ski areas in Portes du Soleil.
- 6 minute walk to Telecabine de Pleney
- 1 min walk to Morzine centre
- 65km from Geneva Airport (approx. 1 - 1.5 hrs)
Distance to Slopes
- 400 metres
Well located large chalet in Central Morzine
Great chalet for large groups of adults or several families. It has a great location and a very lovely open plan living area. Some of the twin bedrooms are slightly smaller than the others but are still a reasonable size. Even has the added benefit of a sauna.Chalet Ski Holidays