Chalet La Tourterelle is an ideal catered chalet for 2 families or a group of friends.
Sleeping 10+ 2 people in 5 bedrooms and 2 people on a guest bed/sofa in the lounge, this stand alone chalet is set over 3 floors. Enter through the ground floor into the entrance hall which has underfloor heating to dry out your wet ski boots then flow through to the living area with an unusual addition of a piano. You can relax in front of the log fire with 2 seating area and a terrace that is south facing to catch the sun with great views across the valley. Also equipped with a TV, DVD, CD player and iPod dock.
The dining area is connected and can seat 12 people and a spacious, modern kitchen. The lounge even has a piano if you have anyone musically inclined in your party. On the top floor there are 3 bedrooms. A double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony plus 2 twin rooms which share a bathroom. On the lower floor there is a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, twin bedroom and an additional TV room which can be used for the kids or to sleep 2 extra people on the sofa bed. And another bathroom with sink & toilet plus a separate WC.
Skis can be stored in the twin garages plus ample additional parking if required. Great location in the heart of Meribel Village just 250m walk to the centre and 250m walk to the Golf Chairlift and the end of the piste.
Meribel Village has a small supermarket, 2 restaurants and a bar plus a great bakery. The Concierge Service lets you order your ski passes, ski rental, transfers, ski school and even baby nappies.
Minibus Service is available from 8am – 11am and 4:30 pm to 8pm.
- Lift Station Transfers
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Games Toys & Dvds
Prices & AvailabilityChalet La Tourterelle is Saturday to Saturday on a self-catered basis.
The price does not include travel.
Please ask about our upgrades on this property to make your stay even better, e.g. breakfast hamper, daily papers, shopping, and food deliveries.
SPECIAL OFFER - All guests booking this chalet before the end of June will receive a complimentary 2-course meal from Chalet Chef Deliveries delivered to their chalet one evening of their holiday.
|Arrival||Availability||Places||Price Per Chalet|
|14 Dec 2019||Available||12||£4,250|
|21 Dec 2019||Booked||12||Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Booked||12||Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Available||12||£4,750|
|11 Jan 2020||Available||12||£4,750|
|18 Jan 2020||Available||12||£4,750|
|25 Jan 2020||Available||12||£4,750|
|01 Feb 2020||Booked||12||Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Available||12||£4,750|
|15 Feb 2020||Booked||0||Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Available||12||£5,250|
|29 Feb 2020||Available||12||£5,250|
|07 Mar 2020||Available||12||£5,250|
|14 Mar 2020||Available||12||£5,250|
|21 Mar 2020||Available||12||£5,250|
|28 Mar 2020||Available||12||£5,250|
|04 Apr 2020||Available||12||£6,000|
|11 Apr 2020||Booked||12||Booked|
- Linen & Bath Towels
- Bespoke pre-holiday care including
- Assistance in booking transfers, lessons, ski passes, and ski hire
- Minibus Service
- Little touches include: toweling dressing gowns, ‘smellies’, goodies on your bed, daily UK newspapers, tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
- Ski lessons
- Ski Passes
- Nannies & Babysitting
- Airport Transfers
- Off Piste Guides
- Open plan living area
- Open plan dining & kitchen
- Entrance hall
- South facing terrace
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed with en-suite bathroom, sink & WC
- Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom
- Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom
- Bathroom 2 - Bath, sink & WC
- Bedroom 4 - Double bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 - Twin bedroom
- TV room - with sofa bed to sleep up to 2 extra guests
- Bathroom 4 - Bath, sink & WC
- Separate WC
- Bespoke pre-holiday arrangements for the booking of transfers, ski lessons, ski hire, passes and massage
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Dedicated service from the in resort team
- Bottle of bubbly on arrival
- Shuttle available to Méribel Centre in the morning i.e. for ski schools (08:00 – 11:00) *Note this is a morning only service for Self-catered chalets.
- Linen and bath towels
- Extras: ‘smellies’ and goodies on your bed
- Meal delivery service
- Chef on a night on for the week
- Serviced chalet for €400pw (includes daily cleaning and evening driver service).
The piste and chairlift are 250m walk but there is a minibus service.
Meribel Village centre is just a short stroll with 2 restaurants, a bar with great après ski, an excellent bakery, supermarket.
- 700m from Golf Chairlift
- 700m from Lapin Piste
- 700m from Meribel Village
- 8 min drive from Meribel Centre
- 180km from Geneva Airport
- 25 min taxi drive from Moutiers (direct train from London Pancras)
Distance to Slopes
- 250 metres
Good family chalet in Meribel Village
Wooden detached chalet with plenty of room for a family or 2, sleeping 10-12 people with minibus service so no need to carry your skis. Well priced and has some good flexibility with catering to make it a very easy self catered holiday.Chalet Ski Holidays