Luxury ski Chalet La Petite Chapelle is brand new with a professionally designed interior offering a home from home experience. The attention to detail, spacious rooms & facilities makes this chalet a hard one to beat in the Meribel area at this budget.
Located in the heart of Mussillon directly behind the old church, just 5 minutes walk from Meribel Centre with its lively après ski & nightlife and great shops and just a 2 minute drive from the slopes via your minibus service.
Sleeping 10 people in 5 bedrooms laid out over 4 floors this chalet is ideal for a family or a group of friends. Three bedrooms are en-suite and 2 bedrooms share a large family bathroom.
Relax in your open plan living & dining area on the opulent leather sofas that surround the central feature fireplace, or you can sit at the bar with a glass from your complimentary bar whilst watching your fine dining Chef work his magic in the open plan kitchen.
The stunning Master bedroom has its own log burning stove and seating area for some time out from the family. It also complimented by a walk in wardrobe & lovely en-suite. With great views enjoyed from the bedroom or your private balcony this is a place for relaxation.
The second bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom with private balcony and is elegant with wood panelled walls. A further 2 bedrooms are located on the top floor under the eaves. Bedroom 3 has is an Austrian double with wood panelled walls and deep leather armchair, Freesat TV, Blueray & PS3. The 4th bedroom is a twin and both bedrooms share a large family bathroom with rain shower, twin sinks, bath & WC.
On the lower ground floor is located the 5th bedroom which is a large king size bedroom (or twin beds) , 2 large leather armchairs & flat screen TV. The stunning en-suite bathroom has a large oval bath, separate rain shower, twin sinks & WC. On the same floor is the sauna and a separate relaxation area with flat screen TV, PS3 & Blueray player plus a further WC. From this area you can exit outside onto the lower terrace with large Jacuzzi.
After skiing simply pop your skis & boots into the separate ski & boot room with boot dryers – ready for the next day.
- Hot Tub
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Games Wii XBox
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Complimentary Bar
Prices & AvailabilityPrice is for Catered Chalet without Travel.
Chalet runs Saturday to Saturday in December and Sunday to Sunday for the rest of the season.
- 7 night’s accommodation
- 6 days fully catered service
- Linen & Bath Towels
- Extensive Movie Collection
- Assistance in booking transfers, lessons, ski passes and ski hire
- Minibus Service 08:45 – 11:15 and after 15:30 (minibus available on call during day if needed)
- In House Transfers to and from Geneva, Lyon, Grenoble and Chambery
- Ski Lessons
- Ski passes
- Ski & Boot room
- Relaxation room with TV, Blueray player & PS3
- Bedroom 5:Large king size bedroom with en-suite bath, rain shower, twin sinks & WC
- Garden & Terrace with Outside Hot Tub
- Open plan Living & Dining area with fireplace
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with sitting area & log burning stove plus en-suite bathroom & walk-in wardrobe and private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom - double bed with en-suite bathroom, twin sinks and WC plus private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with Freesat TV, Blueray player & PS3
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom under eaves
- Family Bathroom: Bath, separate rain shower, twin sinks & WC
- Catered chalet for 10 people
- Continental breakfast with hot daily special
- Afternoon tea
- 6 course gourmet dinner on 6 evenings
- Complimentary bar with selection of optics, beer, wine, prosecco and soft drinks
- Excellent selection of bottled wines
- High Tea for children at 6:30 pm
- Professional Chef
- Resort Manager
Located in the heart of Mussillon behind the church. It’s just 400m, a 5 minute walk into Meribel Centre. Meribel Centre is renowned for après ski & live music in the evenings. Or you could try out the sunny après ski spot “The Ronnie” next to the piste at 1600 with great live music & party atmosphere. There are 2 disco’s Dick’s Tea Bar & The Loft to party into the small hours.
For non-skiers the Olympic Centre has a spa area, gym, swimming pool, ice rink, ten-pin bowling alley & an indoor climbing wall.
Plenty of non-ski activities on offer including Dog-Sledding, Piste Bashing, SkiDoo’s & Ice Karting etc.
2 minute drive to the ski lifts.
- 400m from Meribel Centre
- 2 minute drive to ski lifts
- 180km from Geneva Airport
- 25 min taxi drive from Moutiers (direct train from London Pancras)
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres
Value for money chalet with Jacuzzi and sauna in Meribel
Beautiful new chalet with very spacious bedrooms and well appointed with Jacuzzi & sauna. Very well designed and ideal for all adult groups as well as families. 2 bedrooms do share a bathroom but the value for money and location outweigh this.