Ski Chalet Everest is a beautiful traditional Savoyard detached chalet ideally located just a short walk from Meribel centre with great après ski, restaurants & shops. This chalet has been awarded the “Label Meribel” which guarantees quality accommodation, a harmonious decoration of all rooms in a mountain style and a warm and comfortable chalet atmosphere.
Sleeping up to 15 people in 6 spacious en-suite bedrooms, each bathroom has a bath & shower plus most bedrooms have their own private balcony. There are 4 twin or double bedrooms, 1 triple and 1 quad bedroom.
The open plan dining & living area gives you plenty of space to spread out & relax on the comfortable sofas in front of an open fire. Or unwind in the hot tub out on the terrace with elevated south facing views to be enjoyed. Plus there is a sauna & wetroom on the ground floor.
Good quality food is the standard at this chalet with canapés & a cocktail enjoyed before your 5 course evening meal served with wine & fair-trade tea & coffee. There is a complimentary bar of beer, wines, soft drinks & spirits available throughout the day. High tea for children with a 2 course menu is served at 6:30 pm.
Chalet Everest is versatile and will suit families & groups, in this tranquil location set back from the road but with excellent access to the amenities of Meribel Centre.
- Hot Tub
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Complimentary Bar
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityPrice is per pchalet for Catered Chalet without Travel except for 9th Dec, 16th Dec, 28th Jan, 15th Apr when prices are per person.
Chalet runs Saturday to Saturday in December and Sunday to Sunday for the rest of the season.
- 7 night’s accommodation
- 6 days fully catered service
- Linen & Bath Towels
- Extensive Movie Collection
- Assistance in booking transfers, lessons, ski passes and ski hire
- Minibus Service 08:45 – 11:15 and after 15:30 (minibus available on call during day if needed)
- In House Transfers to and from Geneva, Lyon, Grenoble and Chambery
- Ski Lessons
- Ski passes
- Ski & Boot room
- Staff Bedroom
- Large Terrace with Outside Hot Tub
- Bedroom 1: Twin / Double bedroom with en-suite bath, overhead shower and WC plus shared balcony
- Bedroom 2: Triple bedroom - twin / double and single bed in alcove with en-suite bath, overhead shower and WC plus shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: Quad bedroom – twin / double with bunk beds with en-suite bath, overhead shower and WC plus private balcony
- Bedroom 4: Twin / Double bedroom with en-suite bath, overhead shower and WC
- Open plan Living & Dining area with fireplace
- Bedroom 5: Twin / Double bedroom with en-suite bath, overhead shower and WC plus private balcony
- Bedroom 6: Twin / Double bedroom with en-suite bath, overhead shower and WC
- Separate WC
- Extra living area
- Catered chalet for 15 people
- Continental breakfast with hot daily special
- Afternoon tea
- 5 course gourmet dinner on 6 evenings
- Complimentary bar with selection of optics, beer, wine, prosecco and soft drinks
- High Tea for children at 6:30 pm
- Professional Chef
- Resort Manager
Located just off the road in an elevated position with great views. It’s just 800m walk into Meribel Centre with the nearest bar 250m away. Meribel Centre is renowned for après ski & live music in the evenings. Or you could try out the sunny après ski spot “The Ronnie” next to the piste at 1600 with great live music & party atmosphere. There are 2 disco’s Dick’s Tea Bar & The Loft to party into the small hours.
For non-skiers the Olympic Centre has a spa area, gym, swimming pool, ice rink, ten-pin bowling alley & an indoor climbing wall.
Plenty of non-ski activities on offer including Dog-Sledding, Piste Bashing, SkiDoo’s & Ice Karting etc.
- x m from piste
800m to Meribel Centre
180km from Geneva Airport
25 min taxi drive from Moutiers (direct train from London Pancras)
Distance to Slopes
- 0 metres
Good price for Meribel with sauna & hot tub
Lovely big spacious chalet with flexible en-suite rooms and great facilities of sauna & hot tub, located just 800m from Meribel Centre with minibus service to the lifts. Good price if looking for a room in Meribel Centre with catering.Chalet Ski Holidays