OverviewChalet Le Arbe in Meribel Village is a rare find as it sleeps 6 + 1 guests on a self catered basis, and great for smaller families or groups of friends.
Recently re-furbished the chalet is laid out over 2 floors. You enter on the top floor into the dining area with appetising smells wafting from the separate kitchen. This floor has 2 bedrooms with the convenience of double or twin configurations. Each bedroom has its own bathroom with bath or shower room. There is a shared toilet on this floor.
Follow the stairs down to the cosy living area, somewhere to relax after a great day’s skiing. Also there is the third bedroom with double / twin beds with fully en-suite bathroom and WC. Each bedroom has it’s own flat-screen TV with UK satellite.
Ideally situated just behind the bakery and all the local shops, bar and restaurants. The bus stop is a stone’s throw if you fancy trying the après ski in Meribel Centre. The chairlift and Lapin piste are only an 80m walk. Take advantage of the shared minibus service which takes you to your ski instructors in the mornings and afternoons.
We offer great service from introducing you to your instructors, helping with luggage, ski pass delivery service, stocking up for your arrival on baby essentials, calling you in advance to discuss the children’s high tea menu and of course ski equipment delivered to your chalet.
- Prof. Chef
- Lift Station Transfers
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Boot Warmers
- Champagne Reception
Prices & AvailabilityPrices are for 6 + 1 on a SELF CATERED BASIS. Prices do not include travel. Bookings are normally Saturday to Saturday
Please ask about our upgrades on this property to make your stay even better, e.g. breakfast hamper, daily papers, shopping and food deliveries.
SPECIAL OFFER - All guests booking this chalet before the end of June will receive a complimentary 2-course meal from Chalet Chef Deliveries delivered to their chalet one evening of their holiday.
- Linen & Bath Towels
- Bespoke pre-holiday care including
- Assistance in booking transfers, lessons, ski passes, and ski hire
- Minibus Service
- Little touches include: toweling dressing gowns, ‘smellies’, goodies on your bed, daily UK newspapers, tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
- Ski lessons
- Ski Passes
- Nannies & Babysitting
- Airport Transfers
- Off Piste Guides
- Bedroom 1 – Twin / Double with en-suite shower, bath, toilet & sink
- Living area
- Bedroom 2 – Twin / Double with en-suite shower, bath & sink
- Bedroom 3 – Twin / Double with en-suite shower , bath & sink
- Shared WC
- Dining area
- Separate kitchen
- Bespoke pre-holiday arrangements for the booking of transfers, ski lessons, ski hire, passes and massage
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Dedicated service from the in resort team
- Bottle of bubbly on arrival
- Shuttle available to Méribel Centre in the morning i.e. for ski schools (08:00 – 11:00) *Note this is a morning only service for Self-catered chalets.
- Linen and bath towels
- Extras: ‘smellies’ and goodies on your bed
- Meal delivery service
- Chef on a night on for the week
- Serviced chalet for €250pw (includes daily cleaning and evening driver service).
LocationSituated in a great location with the piste and chairlift just 80m away. Meribel Village centre is on your doorstep with two restaurants, a bar with great après ski, an excellent bakery and supermarket.
Meribel centre and après ski and nightlife is just an 8 minutes drive away. There is also a bus service until 11:30pm or there are many taxis at your service/ Alternatively on staff night off take the chalet driver service into town available until 8pm.
- 80m from Golf Chairlift
- 80m from Lapin Piste
- 1 min walk from Meribel Village
- 8 mins drive from Meribel Centre
- 180km from Geneva Airport
- 25 min taxi drive from Moutiers (direct train from London Pancras)
Distance to Slopes
- 80 metres
The best things come in small packages
Great detached chalet for a family sleeping 6 people with an excellent location just behind the bakery and centre and only 80m from the lift and piste. Having the luxury of your own chef and hostess for your group of 6.Chalet Ski Holidays