OverviewSituated in a quiet village, delightful Chalet le Papillon sleeps 8 people comfortably in 4 bedrooms. All have full en-suite or private facilities and are located on the 2nd floor of the chalet.
Chalet Papillion is ideal for a small group of family or friends. Or if you have a larger group of up to 20 people you can rent Chalet Chenille – (12 guests) along with Chalet Papillon (8 guests) as they are situated in the same building. The first floor has a large and bright open plan living dining area with huge picture window and balcony overlooking the picturesque river below.
There are books, a TV with DVD´s, Ipod compatible hifi and games to keep you entertained. Complimentary WIFI is available in the chalet.
On the ground floor there is a large boot room (complete with boot dryer) with plenty of space to store your skis, boards and helmets. Also downstairs there is a sauna and wellness room where you can chill out, unwind and relax those aching muscles after a long day on the slopes.
- Airport Transfers
- Log Fire
- Games Toys & Dvds
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- WiFi Free
Prices & AvailabilityPrices on a catered basis from Sunday to Sunday.
For free transfers book your arrival day flights to arrive in the afternoon between 2pm and 5pm and your departure day flights to depart early afternoon, between 1pm and 3pm, to/from either Chambery or Geneva. Check terms and conditions before booking.
£50 discount for 2-17 yrs olds (inclusive), a £200 charge for under 2´s (baby sleeps in a cot in the parents´ room and seat assigned for transfers to include baby car seat).
Empty bed supplements apply for odd numbers - please ask us when you make your enquiry.
- DVDs, games, books, iPod compatible stereo
- Prices include airport transfers
- Nice linen and big fluffy towels
- Complementary WIFI
- Sunday arrival, quieter airports, shorter transfer time.
- Carbon off-setting on using our minibus travel
- Local tourist tax
- Heated ski and boot storage Free public parking near chalet
- Lift passes, ski school or childcare (can be booked in advance of your stay)
- Equipment hire (recommendations offered)
- Lunch (packed lunches for a small charge)
- Bedroom 1 – twin bedroom (ensuite shower room)
- Bedroom 2 – double bedroom (ensuite shower room)
- Bedroom 3 – twin bedroom (ensuite shower room)
- Bedroom 4 – twin bedroom (ensuite shower room)
- Kitchen / Dining Room / Lounge with access to balcony
- Boot Room
- Sauna and wellness room
- 8 people in 4 bedrooms
- Catered Delicious, home cooked 3 course dinner on 6 days All our food is made from scratch with fresh ingredients
- Carefully selected complementary bottled wine
- Hearty breakfasts with a hot option each day
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes and treats
- Canapés & Aperitifs on welcome night and last night
- Responsible & experienced chalet host
LocationThe chalet is in the pretty, traditional village of Bettaix (or Bettex) at 1600m and is conveniently located between the 3 Valley resorts of Les Menuires (1850m) and St Martin de Belleville (1450m) with easy access to high altitude Val Thorens (2300m) at the end of the valley and Meribel and Courchevel in neighbouring valleys.
The chalet shares the same building with it´s sister chalet Chenille. Both are in a peaceful, quiet location on the Doron River just below the beautiful peaks of La Masse and situated less than 100 metres from the Bettex chairlift. This gives easy access into Les Menuires and beyond to Val Thorens and the rest of the 600km of piste in the 3 Valleys domain.
The Bettex blue piste which runs back down into the village (almost to the chalet door in good conditions) is a nice and gentle piste that is easily manageable at the end of a hard day´s skiing and always has a good cover of snow until the end of the ski season. Snow cannons keep the piste topped up with good snow if needed.
The village has a ski hire shop, a bar and a good restaurant and retains a lovely traditional charm. Perfect for a quiet break in the extensive 3 valleys ski area but away from the hustle and bustle of the more well known resort centres
Please note we do not have a precise map location for this chalet yet
- 100 m Bettex Chair Lift
- Ski to door of chalet in good conditions
- Ski to 100 m to the chalet in normal conditions
Distance to Slopes
- 100 metres