Chalet Hayley has an enviable ski in ski out position in Les Menuires. Simply ski down the Les Bruyeres piste right to your internal lift in the Chalet Bruyeres complex, drop your skis & boots off and jump in your private hot tub.
Easy to jump on the Bruyeres gondola which is next door in the morning. Or you can take the ski bus which stops outside to access all of Les Menuires although you are right in the centre with the crèche next door and the swimming pool, nightclub, ski school all within 200m walk.
Chalet Hayley is great for family skiing or for couples as you can rent the whole chalet or per room. It sleeps 12 adults or with the various rooms a few more with kids. There are two small double rooms, a twin bedroom and a triple bedroom plus a family suite with a twin plus a triple mezzanine room which is accessed by a ladder from within the suite. All rooms have en-suites with one having a lovely spa shower with body jets.
Cosy open plan living room with a log burner and dining table. There are doors opening out onto a large balcony with a hot tub and outdoor seating. Relax with a drink from the mini bar in the bubbling Jacuzzi.
- Hot Tub
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Chalet Hayley is available Saturday to Saturday.
The price is for the chalet catered per person based on 2 people sharing a room in Small Double Room 3. Prices vary per room please enquire. Local taxes of £8.95 per adult will automatically be added to the booking.
Children under 13 at reduced prices - please enquire.
DISCOUNTS FOR FULL CHALET BOOKINGS
Shared transfers available from Grenoble, Chambery or Geneva Airports at extra cost.
- Catered Accommodation in assigned room - accommodating 12
- 6 ensuite bedrooms possible to accommodate 14 with kids in group
- Ski Locker
- Local Taxes – approx. £8.95 per adult
- Transfers - shared transfers available
- Ski Hire, Lift Passes & Ski School
- Ski and boot room on way to lift with electric boot warmers
- Open plan living room with log burner, dining table, sun terrace and hot tub
- Guest WC
- Bedroom 1 – small room with double bed with en-suite shower, sink and WC plus balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Twin beds with en-suite shower, sink and WC plus balcony
- Bedroom 3 – small room with double bed and en-suite shower, sink and WC
- Bedrooms 4 & 5 – family suite for 4-5 people with main twin bedroom plus triple mezzanine room (ladder access from lobby of family suite) and en-suite shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 6 – Triple room with double bed and single bed plus en-suite shower, sink and WC
NB: This floor is accessed by a very steep staircase
- Breakfast (staff day off buffet breakfast)
- Afternoon Tea
- 3 course evening meal with house bottled wine during meals
- Tea and coffee on demand (self service)
- Chalet Hosts
- Resort Manager
LocationSki in ski out location in Les Menuires right at the bottom of the Les Bruyeres piste next to the gondola. You are right in the centre of Les Menuires plus a ski bus stop outside. Creche and ski school next door and the swimming pool and nightclub within 200m for easy walking. Simply take the gondola up to access all the Three Valleys ski area.
- 10m to gondola
- 0m to piste
- 3 hrs Geneva Airport
- 2 hrs Chambery Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 1 metres
Ski in ski out Chalet Hayley with jacuzzi
Great for families wanting ski in ski out access and a jacuzzi without paying over inflated prices. Lots of different room configurations to suit your family and can be rented by the room or the whole chalet. It is part of a complex but great location if you don't mind it quite quiet at night.Chalet Ski Holidays