OverviewSki in ski out Chalet Gabrielle has a fantastic position right on the piste in Les Menuires. The chalet sleeps up to 12 adults & 4 children in 6 bedrooms. Ideal for families as there are two family suites on the top floor that have a double room and a separate cabine sleeping 2 children. One of the cabines is very small with 2 single beds laid end to end but the parents room is larger in this suite. The second family suite’s cabine is larger and has 2 single beds at right angles to each other and the parents room is smaller. The family suites are priced lower. All the rooms are en-suite and have hydro-massage showers.
Laid out over four floors, relax with the family on the ground floor around the fireplace or with a board game in the dining room. There is a mini-bar with a selection of drinks which you can enjoy soaking up the rays on the sun terrace or in the outside hot tub with great views across to Val Thorens.
Access to the piste couldn't be easier, pick up your boots from the heated electric boot warmers, enter the private security coded lift and you are directly on the piste.
The chalet is located next to the Bruyeres gondola lift from the top of which you can ski down into Val Thorens, Meribel and Les Menuires. The centre is just 100m away with a heated swimming pool, ice rink and all amenities. Plus less than 200m are the ski school & creche. This chalet has it all for an enjoyable family ski holiday.
This is one of five chalets all sleeping between 12 and 16 people so can accommodate larger groups.
- Hot Tub
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Chalet Gabrielle can be rented on a catered basis only from Saturday to Saturday.
The price is for the chalet catered per person based on 2 people sharing a room in a Twin room with en-suite and no balcony (Balcony en-suite rooms £30-80pp extra) Please enquire for Family Suite prices. Local taxes of £8.95 per adult will automatically be added to the booking.
Children under 13 at reduced prices - please enquire.
Chilldren in bunk cabine room are at a reduced price - please enquire.
2 other chalets available in the same location of exact design are also available so please enquire.
Shared transfers available from Grenoble, Chambery or Geneva Airports at extra cost.
- Catered Accommodation in assigned room
- Accommodating 12 adults and 4 children in 6 ensuite bedrooms
- Ski Locker
- Local Taxes – approx. £8.95 per adult
- Transfers - shared transfers available
- Ski Hire, Lift Passes & Ski School
- Access to piste via a security coded lift
- Ski and boot room on way to lift
- Lounge and dining area with log burner through French doors to outdoor hot-tub on the sun terrace
- Guest WC
- Bedroom 1 - Twin beds with en-suite shower, sunk and WC plus balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Twin beds with en-suite shower, sunk and WC plus balcony
- Bedroom 3 - Twin beds with en-suite shower, sunk and WC
- Bedroom 4 - Twin beds with en-suite shower, sunk and WC
- Bedroom 5 - Family suite with double bed plus separate cabine* room, en-suite shower, sink & WC
- Bedroom 6 - Family suite with double bed plus separate small cabine* room, en-suite shower, sink & WC
* NB - Cabine rooms are small and have low ceilings and are therefore only suitable for children - occupancy by one adult is allowed but space will be limited
- Breakfast (staff day off buffet breakfast)
- Afternoon Tea
- 3 course evening meal with house bottled wine during meals
- Tea and coffee on demand (self service)
- Chalet Hosts
- Resort Manager
LocationLocated at the foot of the Bruyeres piste with lift access from the piste and the Bruyeres gondola right next to the chalets. You are right in the centre of Les Menuires with a swimming pool, creche, ski school and nightclub all within 200m. The bus stops outside as well.
- 10m to gondola
- 0m to piste
- 3 hrs Geneva Airport
- 2 hrs Chambery Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 1 metres
Great location with ski in ski out and next to lift plus in the centre with creche & ski school close by. Les Menuires is a quieter village in the Three Valleys but great place for families and reasonable prices.Chalet Ski Holidays