OverviewDelightful Chalet Chenille sleeps up to 12 people comfortably in 4 bedrooms. All have full en-suite or private facilities and are located on the 2nd floor of the chalet.
Chalet Chenille is ideal for groups of family or friends, or for larger groups of up to 20 Chalet Chenille (12 guests) can be booked with Chalet Papillon (8 guests) Bedroom 1 and 2 have a mezzanine, which can each sleep an extra two people (ideal for families or those on a bit of a budget) in twin beds.
The first floor has a large and bright open plan living dining area with huge picture window and balcony overlooking the picturesque river below. There are books, a TV with DVD´s, and Ipod compatible hifi and games to keep you entertained. A large log fire will keep you cosy and complimentary WIFI is available in the chalet.
On the ground floor there is a large boot room (complete with boot dryer) with plenty of space to store your skis, boards and helmets.
- Airport Transfers
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityPrices on a catered basis from Sunday to Sunday. Discounts on mezzanine beds of 25%
For free transfers book your arrival day flights to arrive in the afternoon (between 2pm and 5pm) and your departure day flights to depart early afternoon (between 1pm and 3pm) to/from either Chambery or Geneva. Check terms and conditions before booking.
£50 discount for 2-17 yr olds (inclusive), a £200 charge for under 2´s (baby sleeps in a cot in the parents´ room, seat assigned for transfers including baby car seat), empty bed supplements apply for odd numbers - please ask us when you make your enquiry.
- DVDs, games, books, iPod compatible stereo
- Prices include airport transfers
- Nice linen and big fluffy towels
- Complementary WIFI
- Sunday arrival, quieter airports, shorter transfer time.
- Carbon off-setting on using our minibus travel
- Local tourist tax Heated ski and boot storage
- Free public parking near chalet
- Lift passes, ski school or childcare (can be booked in advance of your stay)
- Equipment hire (recommendations offered)
- Lunch (packed lunches for a small charge)
Second FloorBedroom 1 – twin bedroom (ensuite shower room) and mezzane with 2 beds
Bedroom 2 – double bedroom (ensuite shower room) and mezzane with 2 beds
Bedroom 3 – twin bedroom (ensuite shower room)
Bedroom 4 – twin bedroom (ensuite shower room)
- Kitchen / Dining Room / Lounge with access to balcony
- Boot room
- 12 people in 4 bedrooms (2 with mezzanines)
- Ensuite shower rooms
- Delicious, home cooked 3 course dinner on 6 days
- All our food is made from scratch with fresh ingredients
- Carefully selected complementary bottled wine
- Hearty breakfasts with a hot option each day
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes and treats
- Canapés & Aperitifs on welcome night and last night
- 2 x Responsible & experienced chalet hosts
LocationThe chalet is in the pretty, traditional village of Bettaix (or Bettex) at 1600m and is conveniently located between the 3 Valley resorts of Les Menuires (1850m) and St Martin de Belleville (1450m) with easy access to high altitude Val Thorens (2300m) at the end of the valley and Meribel and Courchevel in neighbouring valleys.
The chalet shares the same building with it´s sister chalet Papillion. Both are in a peaceful, quiet location on the Doron River just below the beautiful peaks of La Masse and situated less than 100 metres from the Bettex chairlift. This gives easy access into Les Menuires and beyond to Val Thorens and the rest of the 600km of piste in the 3 Valleys domain. The Bettex blue piste which runs back down into the village (almost to the chalet door in good conditions) is a nice and gentle piste that is easily manageable at the end of a hard day´s skiing and always has a good cover of snow until the end of the ski season.
Snow cannons keep the piste topped up with good snow if needed. The village has a ski hire shop, a bar and a good restaurant and retains a lovely traditional charm. Perfect for a quiet break in the extensive 3 valleys ski area but away from the hustle and bustle of the better-known resort centres.
Please note we do not have a precise map location for this chalet yet
- 100 m Bettex Chair Lift
- 1 minute walk
Distance to Slopes
- 100 metres
Excellent and friendly
Excellent value Chalet! Lovely alpine chalet offers you excellent value with 25% off each mezzanine bed or book all 12 places and get 1 place free.Chalet Ski Holidays