OverviewDelightful Chalet Chenille Papillon sleeps up to 20 people in 2 sister chalets situated in the same building (Chalet Chenille -12 guests and Chalet Papillon - 8 guests).
There are 8 bedroom in total and 2 Bedrooms have a mezzanine which can each sleep an additional 2 people and make ideal family bedrooms.
Both chalets are set over 3 floors with living space in the middle floor, bedrooms on the top floor and boot room and sauna on the ground floor.
For more detailed information on the chalets layout see separate listings for Chalet Chenille –(12 guests) and Chalet Papillon (8 guests).
- Airport Transfers
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & AvailabilityPrices on a catered basis from Sunday to Sunday. Discounts on mezzanine beds of 25%
For free transfers book your arrival day flights to arrive in the afternoon (between 2pm and 5pm) and your departure day flights to depart early afternoon (between 1pm and 3pm) to/from either Chambery or Geneva. Check terms and conditions before booking.
£50 discount for 2-17 yr olds (inclusive), a £200 charge for under 2´s (baby sleeps in a cot in the parents´ room, seat assigned for transfers including baby car seat), empty bed supplements apply for odd numbers - please ask us when you make your enquiry.
- DVDs, games, books, iPod compatible stereo
- Prices include airport transfers
- Nice linen and big fluffy towels
- Complementary WIFI
- Sunday arrival, quieter airports, shorter transfer time.
- Carbon off-setting on using our minibus travel
- Local tourist tax Heated ski and boot storage
- Free public parking near chalet
- Lift passes, ski school or childcare (can be booked in advance of your stay)
- Equipment hire (recommendations offered)
- Lunch (packed lunches for a small charge)
- 2 x Bedroom 1 – twin bedroom (ensuite shower room) only Chenille has mezzane with 2 beds
- 2 x Bedroom 2 – double bedroom (ensuite shower room) and Chenille has mezzane with 2 beds
- 2 x Bedroom 3 – twin bedroom (ensuite shower room)
- 2 x Bedroom 4 – twin bedroom (ensuite shower room)
First FloorComprises 2 chalets in one building each set over 3 floors. Chenille has places for 12 people and Papillion for 8. The additional 4 people in Chenille have bedrooms on a mezzanine floor. There are discounts on these beds
- 2 x Kitchen / Dining Room / Lounge with access to balcony
- Boot room
- 20 people in 8 bedrooms (2 with mezzanines)
- Ensuite shower rooms
- Delicious, home cooked 3 course dinner on 6 days
- All our food is made from scratch with fresh ingredients
- Carefully selected complementary bottled wine
- Hearty breakfasts with a hot option each day
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes and treats
- Canapés & Aperitifs on welcome night and last night
- 3 x Responsible & experienced chalet hosts
LocationThe chalet is in the pretty, traditional village of Bettaix (or Bettex) at 1600m and is conveniently located between the 3 Valley resorts of Les Menuires (1850m) and St Martin de Belleville (1450m) with easy access to high altitude Val Thorens (2300m) at the end of the valley and Meribel and Courchevel in neighbouring valleys.
The chalet shares the same building with it´s sister chalet Papillion. Both are in a peaceful, quiet location on the Doron River just below the beautiful peaks of La Masse and situated less than 100 metres from the Bettex chairlift. This gives easy access into Les Menuires and beyond to Val Thorens and the rest of the 600km of piste in the 3 Valleys domain.
The Bettex blue piste which runs back down into the village (almost to the chalet door in good conditions) is a nice and gentle piste that is easily manageable at the end of a hard day´s skiing and always has a good cover of snow until the end of the ski season. Snow cannons keep the piste topped up with good snow if needed.
The village has a ski hire shop, a bar and a good restaurant and retains a lovely traditional charm. Perfect for a quiet break in the extensive 3 valleys ski area but away from the hustle and bustle of the better-known resort centres.
Please note we do not have a precise map location for this chalet yet
- 100 m Bettex Chair Lift
- 1 minute walk
Distance to Slopes
- 100 metres