Chalet Grande Corniche is located in the beautiful resort of Les Gets in Portes du Soleil. This luxury ski chalet is just a short drive from the centre and ski lifts in your own chauffeur driven 4x4. Winner of the Best Ski Chalet in France 2015, this offers everything you would want from a ski holiday.
The chalet has 7 en-suite bedrooms which sleep up to 12 adults and 3 children, with every room having it’s own TV and enjoying wonderful panoramic scenes across the valley.
If your party is larger, then you can also book the ‘Petite Corniche’ which is a cozy mazot sleeping 4 more guests next to the main chalet. Ideal for nannies, teenagers or even the grandparents.
The Grand Corniche offers absolute luxury with a gym, pampering in the wellness area, bubbles in the outdoor hot tub or enjoying the views from your own glass sauna. Relax in the evening’s around the grand piano enjoying canapés and aperitifs before sitting down to a gourmet dinner prepared by your Chef.
This chalet is very well built with attention detail and includes a number of quirky features including a slide down to the wine cellar where you can enjoy a game of snooker or the snooker table converts to a dining table so you can even enjoy your dinner in the ambience of the vaulted cellar.
- Hot Tub
- Games Room
- On Call Driver
- Lift Station Transfers
- Prof. Chef
- Games Wii XBox
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- Complimentary Bar
- Champagne Reception
Prices & AvailabilityChalet is available on a sole basis only. Sunday to Sunday from 14th January. Chalet Petite Corniche is available to add on for an additional £4,000 sleeping 4 people. Additional beds in the main chalet are £300 per person.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Champagne reception.
- Range of selected house wines and champagne.
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Luxury bathroom products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in every room
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- In resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle
- Heated boot warmers
- Guest computer
- Grand piano
- Snooker table
- A la carte wine list
- Airport transfers
- Bedroom 6 Master - double king bedroom (en-suite Bathroom and shower)Office area, and Plasma screen TV. South facing balcony.
- Bar Area with slide to snooker room
- Bedroom 4 - double king/twin bedroom (en-suite Bathroom)Plasma TV.
- Bedroom 5 - double super king/twin bedroom (en-suite Shower)Plasma screen TV. Private balcony
- Lounge/ Dining Room with piano and fire
- TV Lounge
- Bedroom 1 - double king bedroom (en-suite Bathroom) with Plasma screen TV & South facing terrace.
- Bedroom 2 - double super king/twin bedroom(en-suite Bathroom) with Plasma screen TV & South facing terrace.
- Bedroom 3 - double super king/twin bedroom(en-suite Shower) with Plasma screen TV
- Kitchen and dumb waiter
- Spa Area
- Glass Sauna
- Conversation Pit
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Boot Room
- Garage for 2 cars
- Snooker Room with slide exit
- Wine cellar
- Double /twin bedroom(with shower room)
- Snug with Plasma screen TV
- Mezzanine twin beds
- Shower Room
- Fully catered service
- Accommodation for 12 guests plus 4 additional guests in the Petite Corniche
- Dedicated service from a professional team
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Children's lunch and supper every day
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef - menu created with you (6 nights)
Staff5 Staff typically:
LocationLocated in Les Gets, Portes du Soleil just an hours drive from Geneva Airport. Stroll into town within 5 minutes walk or a minute's drive in your chauffeured 4x4 vehicle. The main ski lifts are a minute's drive too.
- 1 minute drive to centre or ski lifts
- 5 minutes walk to centre of Les Gets
- 1 hour drive from Geneva Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 350 metres
Luxury chalet in Les Gets with great spa facilities
Chalet Grand Corniche has won Best Ski Chalet in France at the World Ski Awards 2015 and you can see why. With a 650 square metre living area and spa facilities including a glass sauna plus a slide down to the wine cellar for a game of snooker there are not many ski chalets that can offer such a unique and well looked after holiday. Only problem is it sells out very fast!Chalet Ski Holidays