OverviewSki Chalet Sermoz is located in Peisey-Vallandry (Plan Peisey) on the Les Arcs side of the family friendly skiing of Paridiski. Great location as it’s almost next to the Vanoise Express cable car which links the two resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs and also very close to the “Le Peisey” high-speed 6 man chairlift taking you up into the main areas of Les Arcs.
The chalet is perfectly located to be able to make the most of the whole Paradiski area with such easy access to either side of the link, plus easy access to pistes for all levels. The village centre is close by with a selection of bars, shops and restaurants.
This catered chalet ski holiday sleeps 14-16 people in 5 en-suite twin rooms and 2 en-suite triple rooms, hot-tub facility, close to village centre and piste. The spacious living room has high ceilings with an ambience of a traditional alpine chalet. The open plan dining area is very social for meal times with the fireplace adding to the cosy feel and a separate area in the L-shape room for the satellite TV and DVD player. Enjoy panoramic views across the valley towards La Plagne and of the Vanoise Express link from your south facing balcony. Relax in the sun or in the bubbling Jacuzzi.
There are a total of 7 bedrooms for ski chalet holidays, all of which have en-suite facilities.
- Hot Tub
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Chalet Sermoz is available from Saturday to Saturday.
The price is for the chalet catered per person based on 2 people sharing a room with en-suite and without balcony (balcony triple room extra £20-50pp). Local taxes of £8.95 per adult will automatically be added to the booking. Prices may vary depending on the room
Children under 13 at reduced prices - please enquire.
DISCOUNTS FOR FULL CHALET BOOKINGS
Shared transfers available from Grenoble, Chambery or Geneva Airports at extra cost.
- Accommodation for 14-16 guests in 7 en-suite bedrooms
- 7 days Catered Accommodation
- Complimentary toiletries on arrival
- Local Taxes – approx. £8.95 per adult
- Lift passes, ski hire or ski school
- Transfers - shared transfers available
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Open plan living room with fireplace
- Balcony with hot tub
- Dining area
- Bedroom 1 - Triple beds with en-suite shower and sink, separate private WC outside room
- Bedroom 2 - Twin beds with en-suite with shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 3 - Twin beds with en-suite with shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 4 - Twin beds with en-suite with shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 5 - Twin beds with en-suite with shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 6 - Twin beds with en-suite with shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 7 - Triple beds with en-suite shower, sink and WC plus private balcony
- Breakfast, Afternoon Tea, 3 course evening meal with house bottled wine during meals
- An additional cheeseboard course after the evening meal
- Higher quality bottled table wines in unlimited supply during the main meal
- Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapes
- After dinner liqueurs, coffee and mints
- Freshly baked croissants, a fruit bowl and some other little extras with breakfast
- Tea and coffee on demand (self service)
- Chalet Host
- Resort Manager
LocationSituated quite close to the Vanoise Express which links La Plagne & Les Arcs within the Paradiski are and not far from the 6 man Le Peisey lift which takes you up into the main areas of Les Arcs. You can ski down into Le Peisey on different pistes. A short walk takes you into the village centre of Peisey Vallandry (Le Peisey) whch has shops, restaurants & bars. The local ski school meets in Le Peisey as well.
- 100m from Vanoise Express I Le Peisy 6 man chairlift
- 200m to centre of Peisey Vallandry
- 1hr 30 mins to Chambery Airport
- 2hr 30 mins to Geneva Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 100 metres
Great location with hot tub for families
Excellent location almost next to the Vanoise Express and Les Arcs lifts. All bedrooms are en-suite with two triple bedrooms so great for families. Plan Peisey a bit quiet but if you plan to enjoy yourself in the chalet every evening you won't miss the lack of a nightlife (plus quiet at night when sleeping).Chalet Ski Holidays