Ski Chalet Lea is a traditional wooden chalet with a nicely laid out open plan living area with cosy sofas in front of the fireplace with French windows opening onto your private terrace with hot tub. Great for relaxing at the end of a busy skiing day. Wooden walls, exposed beams and open fireplace gives the place plenty of character. The dining area is on the other side of the large room with access to the kitchen.
Sleeping 10 to 12 people, upstairs are 5 en-suite bedrooms, all with showers. Four bedrooms have twin beds and two of these rooms have a balcony. The master bedroom has high ceilings, a double bed, en-suite shower room and a mezzanine for two additional children. The mezzanine is accessed by a ladder, so parents must assess whether they think their children can use the ladder safely.
Inclusive premium catered service gives you canapés, aperitifs, liqueurs, cheeseboard and upgraded wines.
Chalet Lea has staff that live in.
A lovely location above the main village of La Tania. Just a short 200m walk to the piste, lifts and centre although if you are an adventurous skier it is possible to ski back to the chalet through the trees. It is just a few minutes walk to access the slopes.
Although the chalet is catered only, La Tania is very easy to get a private or shared shuttle from Geneva, Grenoble or Chambery Airport. The chalet offers a competitive rate transfer from Grenoble or Chambery Airport.
- Hot Tub
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Chalet Lea can be rented on a catered basis only from Saturday to Saturday.
(4 x twin en-sites and 1 x double with the potential for 2 additional children at an extra cost)
The price is for the chalet catered per person based on 2 people sharing a room with en-suite and without balcony (balcony rooms extra £20-60pp). Local taxes of £8.95 per adult will automatically be added to the booking.
Supplement for use of the 2 mezzanine beds
DISCOUNTS available on whole chalet bookings - please enquire for prices.
Shared transfers available at extra cost (between £359 and £479 per child).
- 7 days Catered Accommodation for 10 plus 2 children
- Local Taxes – approx. £8.95 per adult
- Lift passes, ski hire or ski school
- Transfers - shared transfers available
- Living room with access to terrace & hot tub
- Dining room
- Staff Rooms
- Outside hot tub on private terrace
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- Bedroom 1 – Twin beds with en-suite shower room with shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 2 – Twin beds with en-suite shower room with shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 3 – Twin beds with en-suite shower room with shower, sink and WC plus balcony
- Bedroom 4 - Twin beds with en-suite shower room with shower, sink and WC plus balcony
- Bedroom 5 – Double bed with high ceilings plus en-suite shower room with shower, sink and WC. Mezzanine area for 2 children accessed by ladder (parents must think children capable of using ladder safely)
- Breakfast (staff day off buffet breakfast) including full English breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
- 4 course evening meal with house bottled wine during meals
- Complimentary pre-dinner aperitifs, canapes and after dinner liquers
- Tea and coffee on demand (self service)
- Chalet Host
- Resort Manager
Situated above the main village of La Tania in a secluded location in a wooded area. Just 200m from the piste, village centre and gondola but it’s possible to ski back to the chalet through the trees for the more adventurous skier.
- 200m to gondola
- 200m to piste
- 200m to La Tania centre
- 3 hrs Geneva Airport
- 2 hrs Chambery Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 200 metres