Ski Chalet Balkiss in La Tania is ski in ski out being ideally located at the bottom of the piste. The gondola is very close and will whisk you up to above Courchevel 1850 at Col de Loze where you can ski down to Meribel and Courchevel in the Three Valley s ski area. It’s only a short stroll in the centre of La Tania where you can enjoy the après ski and the restaurants on the staff night off.
Chalet Balkiss is a premium service chalet and enjoys some extras for example an additional cheeseboard followed by chocolates and liqueurs after dinner. You can also sample the aperitifs and canapés before dining.
The chalet sleeps 14 people in 7 bedrooms all of which are en-suite. The bedrooms are located on the ground and first floor with the living areas on the first floor to take in the views. The living areas feel spacious with vaulted high ceilings and cosy log burner. Step outside onto the balcony and soak your worries away in a hot tub with great views. Or try out the indoor sauna.
- Hot Tub
- Games Toys & Dvds
- WiFi Free
- Log Fire
- Boot Warmers
- Ensuite Bedrooms
Prices & Availability
Chalet Balkiss is available from Saturday to Saturday.
The price is for the chalet catered per person based on 2 people sharing a room with en-suite and no balcony (balcony rooms extra £20-70pp, please enquire). Local taxes of £8.95 per adult will automatically be added to the booking.
Single supplement of 150% of the adult price available on certain weeks.
Shared transfers available at extra cost.
- Accommodation for 14 guests in 7 en-suite bedrooms
- 7 days Catered Accommodation
- Complimentary toiletries on arrival
- Local Taxes – approx. £8.95 per adult
- Lift passes, ski hire or ski school
- Transfers - shared transfers available
- Living room and dining area
- Balcony with hot tub
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed with en-suite shower room with shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed with en-suite shower room with shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed with en-suite shower room with shower, sink and WC plus balcony
- Bedroom 4 – Twin beds with en-suite shower room with shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 5 - Double bed with en-suite shower room with shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 6 – Twin beds with en-suite shower room with shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 7 – Twin beds with en-suite shower room with shower, sink and WC
- Breakfast, Afternoon Tea, 3 course evening meal with house bottled wine during meals
- An additional cheeseboard course after the evening meal
- Higher quality bottled table wines in unlimited supply during the main meal
- Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapes
- After dinner liquers, coffee and mints
- Freshly baked croissants, a fruit bowl and some other little extras with breakfast
- Tea and coffee on demand (self service)
- Chalet Host
- Resort Manager
LocationSki in ski out at the bottom of the piste near the gondola with a short walk into La Tania centre.
- 100m to gondola
- 25m to piste
- 200m to La Tania centre
- 3 hrs Geneva Airport
- 2 hrs Chambery Airport
Distance to Slopes
- 25 metres
Great ski in ski out chalet with hot tub and sauna
Great value for money chalet near the piste and centre of La Tania. Has a hot tub and sauna plus all en-suite bedrooms. You even get upgraded Premium Service catering. The chalet furnishings are a little old fashioned but lots of plus points.Chalet Ski Holidays